Alpha Box Media - 94% - All in all, this is everything UT2k3 should have been out of the gate, and is a welcome change from the avalanche of military shooters we have seen in the past year. With the massive amount of maps and game modes, you have no reason not to be playing this. Hell, if it was just Onslaught it would be worth the price of admission.

IC-Game – 96% - We’ve said it before and we’ll certainly say it again, if you play only one online FPS game this year, make sure your playing Unreal Tournament as nothing else even comes close, or probably will for some time to come.

Frictionless Insight - 5/5 - I've been covering UT 2004 for nearly a year now, and I was really expecting to find some glaring fault, something forgotten, or something unpolished. I’m happy to report that I was wrong. UT 2004 is the embodiment of an AAA title. It's polished to a shine, it plays like a dream, it's gorgeous, and best of all, it is an absolute blast to play and a must-have for anyone remotely interested in FPS games.

Gamers Hell - 9.3/10 - If you want “twitch action” then this really is it. Unreal Tournament 2004 has an insane amount of content, and should provide more solid entertainment than the majority of what you’ll find at the game store right now.

Action Trip - 93% - Unreal Tournament 2004 (Onslaught mode really) may occasionally appear as kind of a futuristic version of Battlefield 1942. On paper the concept seems similar, and on paper that holds true. However, anyone who even thinks about drawing any direct parallels between the gameplay styles of Battlefield and UT 2004 knows very little about multiplayer gaming. Onslaught mode in UT 2004 has a mind of its own, and we like how that mind operates!

1Up.com - 9.0/10 - Unreal Tournament 2004 simply offers so much in such a variety of different areas that any first-person shooting fan in dire need of a fresh, but familiar experience will be content. A brilliant array of diverse maps and intricately detailed objectives in Assault coupled with typically furious deathmatching across the board ensure this.

Games Domain - 9/10 - Unreal Tournament 2004 achieves that near impossible task in video gaming: It appeals to every online shooter fan without making compromises in quality.

Gamespy 5/5 - With Unreal Tournament 2004, Epic, Atari, Digital Extremes and co. have done more than return the series to its former glory – they've unleashed a monster that could dominate multiplayer gaming for the rest of 2004. Welcome back, UT – it's great to see you again.

Kaupiði ykkur þennan leik.
Algjört MUST.

<br><br><a href="http://www.unrealtournament.com“>Unreal Tournament 2004</a>: <a href=”http://www.mom.com"> MoM </a