Ég gerði þetta fyrir erlendan forum og ég nenni ekki að breyta þessu öllu yfir á íslensku og TC merkir Total Conversion ef þið vitið það ekki.

I've been noticing that most of the TC mods in making are well underway and I'm not surprised if some of them will be finished preety soon. I'm going to make a small list of the TC mods I recall and a small description.

Strike Force 2003
Well just an realistic SF V. Terrorist kind of mod. This is a project made by some guys who are really trying to get some contract and decent money for there work. Well I havent watched the newest videos but I saw some screenies and I'm looking forward to it. Expecially cause of the SF mod for UT.

Shattered Oasis
Very original mod based on desert combat. It´s said to be altarnate reality post-apocalyptic world where resources are few with 2 teams that are very different and propably with different gameplay I presume. They have now many player models working and a few guns. I especially love the HUD. They have the typical DM, TDM and 1on1 arena gamestyle. In addition to that they have a new game type called detonation where the both bases have some place to detonate.

Red Orchestra
Yet another WW2 TC mod but this one focuses on the German attack on Russia. I think this is the coolest mod that is in making. The player models of the Grenadier, german officer and the weapons are so amasing I always think they are photos when I look at them (yeah also when I press F5 :wink: ). I'm a communist (well I like the idea not the governements) and I just love the Soviet look to things.

ChaosUT2
Well the same as Chaos UT that was worthy to be shipped with UT GOTY edition is back for UT2k3. With at least most of the things from the old one as the smilie grenades and the crossbow it also has the C.U.T.T.E.R. wich is just the Ripper with the 2k3 look to it. I dont know much about the progress but I look forward to seeing it in action.

Hackerz
Eccch… I'm not very informed on that but it is original and so I give it one thumb up. It has vehicles, the cute name, huge maps and nice guns. And I dont know about the progress on this one neither.

SAS
Due to not so good performance on the UT mod they decidied to blast into overdrive and put everything they have in the making of this mod and I'm not going to say that it looks sloppy. The airport map looks interesting full of hangars and stuff. This will propably be the mod who will fight SF 2003 in the realistic mods category and though under the expirience of the SF team we cannot underestimate this team.

Jungle Warfare
I played the jungle map in SoF 2 and it was the worst SP map I've ever played. Actually it was preety boring game altogether for me and I quit playing it and that is very rare. The problem with the SoF jungle map was that the bots saw through the grass and stuff but you coultn't but when I was playing it I thought it might be fun in MP. Think about being 1 left of your team agains one on the other team alone in this map full of trees and stuff to hide behind. All of the sudden when you are backing in some direction you just back into that enemy and you go nuts and shoot everywhere ARGH!!!! BANG!!!!! RATTATATTTATA!!!!!… hehemm sorry, got a little carried away. This mod is class based with some army troops (polly US) against some Guerilla team. Well this is a realistic mod but I think it's too different to compare it with SF and SAS. Just wait and see, they seem to be close completion.

Troopers
You hear the Imperial March roaming through the space station as you, group of 20 rebels are waiting for the army of storm troopers… this is a mod based on Star Wars if you haven't figured that out by now. It has vehicles and yes it has the BIG things in return of the Jedi if I'm not mistaken. I dont actually know about some space travel but I like it the way the screenies are so I dont need some space action with Chewbacca nagging about power cells. I heard that the group leader was having some problems with Lucasart over the copyright and they havent even listened to him yet (those bastards) but they are looking for beta testers so I think it's still in the making.

Well I propably have forgot some mods so feel free to flame me later on. I'm sorry to say that Operation Zero Horison that was a TC mod for UT2k3 has quit. If you haven't heard about it it was a small mod based on the last war in Iraq. I hanged around at there forums to make it at least a little active but it didnt work and few days ago some people from a CS mod came and told them that every weapon that was made was stolen from somewhere else and then the guy who stole them disappeared. Then when everything crumbled beneath there feets the team leader that was the only one left joined the CS mod. But the vehicles that were in progress were not ripped and they looked really good so I say this with a tear in my eye… OZH HAS QUIT!!!! ooh well there is the PTV that I cut out because I dont think that they are that well underway and it's just another WW2 mod with nothing extravaganza. I've been visiting there forums but I quit now. It's just not appealing to me but who am I? Please dont renounce it if I say I dont like it. And one thing to ppl out there… there is no way you can work on fun aspect of a game, then if you have to something with your time, do the quality better.