Þetta er engin venjuleg Quotes heldur Quotes sem ég valdi sjálfur meðan ég var að lesa bækurnar. Mér finnst þessi Quotes vera mjög merkileg.

PS. Ég reyndi að setja þetta í rétta tímaröð en ég er ekki viss hvort að þetta sé rétt.

“ The Wizard's face remained grave and attentive, and only a flicker in his deep eyes showed that he was startled and indeed alarmed: ”It has been called that before,“he said, ”but not by
you. “-Hérna var Bilbo að kalla hringinn precious og Gandalf varð ekki ánægður.

” He paused, and then said slowly in a deep voice: “This is the Master-ring, the One Ring to rule them all….. ”-Gandalf að segja að þetta sé hringurinn eini.

“ They say only: The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak friend, and enter. ”-Þrautin sem er á dyrum Moria.

“ A Balrog” muttered Gandalf. “Now I understand.” He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. “What an evil fortune! And I am already weary. ”-Gandalf að átta sig á að þetta var Balrog sem hann var að berjast við.

“ He cannot stand alone!”, cried Aragorn suddenly and ran back along the brdige. “Elendil!” he shouted. “I am with you Gandalf!”-Aragorn að sýna stuðning sinn til Gandalf.

“ Behold the Argonath, the Pillars of the King!” cried Aragorn. “We shall pass them soon. Keep the boats in line, and as far apart as you can! Hold the middle of the stream! ”-Aragorn að kynna fólkinu fyrir Argonath.

“ Elendil!” he cried. “I am Aragorn son of Arathorn, and am called Elessar, the Elfstone, Dunadan, the heir of Isuldur Elendil's son of Gondor. Here is the Sword that was Broken and is forged again!”-Aragorn að segja hver hann er.

“ He raised his hand, and spoke slowly in a clear cold voice. ”Saruman, your staff is broken.“ There was a crack, and the staff split asunder in Saruman's hand, and the head of it fell down at Gandalf's feet. ”-Gandalf að brtjóta stafinn hans Saruman.

“ I will go with you even on the Paths of the Dead, and to whatever end they may lead,” said Gimli. “I also will come,” said Legolas, “for I do not fear the Dead. ”-Hérna eru Legolas og Gimli að segja að þeir fylgi Aragron í einu og öllu.

“ And then all the host of Rohan burst into song, and they sang as they slew, for the joy of battle was on them, and the sound of their singing that was fair and terrible came even to the City. ”-Sjáið þið þetta ekki fyrir ykkur sem geðveikt atriði í myndinni, allir að syngja og drepa:)

“ For one moment more Pippin's thought hovered. ”Bilbo!“ it said. ”But no! That came in his tale, long long ago. “This is my tale, and it is ended now. Good-bye!” And his thought fled far away and his eyes saw no more. “-Þarna eru ernirnir að koma að hjálpa eins og vanalega.

” I have come,“ he said. ”But I do not choose now to do what I came to do. I will not do this deed. The Ring is mine! “-Frodo að hætta við að eyða hringnum.

” Precious, precious, precious!“ Gollum cried. ”My Precious! O my Precious!!“ And with that, even as his eyes were lifted up to gloat on his prize, he stepped too far, toppled, wavered for a moment on the brink, and then with a shreak he fell. ”-Eyðing hringsins.

“ The realm of Sauron is ended!” said Gandalf. “The Ring-bearer has fulfilled his Quest. ”-Gandalf að segja að Frodo sé búinn með sinn part.

“ The Frodo kissed Merry and Pippin and at last of all Sam, and went aboard; and the sails were drawn up, and the wind blew and slowly the ship slipped away…. ”-Frodo að kveðja hobbitana.

“ And Rose drew him in, and set him in his chair, and put little Elanor upon his lap. He drew a deep breath. ”Well, I'm back,“ he said.”-Endirinn á meistaraverkinu.