Here was my method:

Junior goes for a swim while mom hangs out upstairs, with a clear view to the pool. Dad has everything he needs in the house, and he chills out playing some video games.

I delete the staircase, isolating mom from the rest of the house, with nothing more than an espresso machine in a tiny, plain room.

Simultaneously, I delete the ladder to the pool.

Junior starts swimming around aimlessly, like a lost puppy. Mom doesn't particularly feel like having an espresso, but when you're locked in an escape-proof room with only one thing in it, I suppose you're bound to use that thing.

Junior starts to get fatigued, apparently unable to stand in or climb out of the pool. Meanwhile, mom is getting increasingly strung out due to the caffeine overdose, and can no longer hold her urine which is now being produced at an incredible rate. She looks on hopelessly as her son dies of drowning, apparently lacking the willpower to burst through the 2nd story window to attempt a heroic rescue.

Dad gets up to find his dead son, and seems confused about his wife's whereabouts. Dad calls up his hot neighbor, they talk about the tragic loss and she ends up giving him an epic pity-fuck.

Meanwhile, lacking any restroom facilities, mom is eventually forced to sleep in a puddle of her own waste. After a few days alone with her sorrow, urine, humiliation, and espresso, she develops severe bipolar tendencies; sometimes she tells herself jokes, but mostly she just weeps in-between taking sips of espresso. Ultimately she perishes, huddled in a corner, clutching detached tufts of her own hair.

The stairwell is then reinstalled. Over the course of his wife's demise, dad has been fucking his new mistress several times daily. Dad finds the body of his wife, and calls his girlfriend up to see the atrocious scene.

The stairwell is once again deleted, trapping the couple upstairs with the dead wife. Dad is now continuously reminded that while he was fucking his new girlfriend, he probably could've been searching a bit harder for his missing wife.

Despite the utterly macabre scene of the upstairs tomb, the dad and the hot neighbor have only espresso and sex to pass the time, and they indeed make use of both outlets. The husband occasionally waits for the neighbor to pass out in the now ankle-deep human excrement before stroking his dead wife's putrid flesh and maggot-infested hair.

Eventually the now-significantly-less-hot neighbor expires; it is unclear whether due to disease or starvation.

Now the man is all alone in a pit of despair, surrounded completely by rotting flesh, piss, shit, semen, flies, maggots, and vomit. He poses the decomposing bodies of his two lovers suggestively around the espresso machine. He is now so completely batshit insane that he finds the resolve to fuck the corpses, probably unaware that they are even dead.

I don't know what happens to the husband after that… this is where I saved the game. I have the save file if anyone is interested… it's called thearistocrats.sav