Iceland

“My dearest fans, you who are shining in my light, I welcome you all,” said Silvia Night before discussing the controversy over the profanity of her lyrics. “As my loyal admirers, you know that envious and ugly people with no style and no talent have tried to hinder me at every step. When I was named Iceland’s sexiest woman and TV personality of the year, those same people tried to have me disqualified. They did not succeed. They tried to do so when I qualified for Eurovision but again they have failed. I will not name names but you people know who you are. Shame on you.”
“I want to thank the organisers of this glorious competition for the marvellous job they have done so that I can bring true beauty to Eurovision,” she said. “Eurovision should be a competition of true talent. People who treat it as a joke – they are the ones who should be disqualified.”
“I like the band from Finland,” she said. “But I met them without their make-up on the other day and they are [censored] ugly.”
Her message to her fans: “I want to say to you all, keep fighting and under my guiding light we will rid the world of ugliness in the name of Silvia Night. Thank you.”

Þetta sagði silvía
Yaris 06' good shit