I was thinking how it would be like being like you. You are so beautiful, have this beautiful style. You are so fucking cool. I so want to be you, or at least be like you. But you would never want anyone to be like you. No one wants anyone to be like them. Except me, maybe… I would want someone to want to look like me. I sit there, watching the people go by.. and then you come.. No, I am not looking at you sexually, because it’s not like that.. I am not gay.. It’s just.. You are so cool, this hairstyle and makeup. Why isn’t my hair like that.
One guy said once to me that what makes cute girls cute is their big eyes and high cheeks… Wow.. I wished I had big beautiful eyes like you and high cheeks like you.
Sometimes I close my eyes and think how I wished I was like, how I would change myself. And just hope to wake up and have beautiful eyes and high cheeks and soft and silky skin, beautiful figure and this cool style of clothes and hair. Wow.. You are so confident walking there, saying “hi” to everybody, smiling, and everybody loves you. Wouldn’t it be great being like you, and not are you only cool, popular and cute, you are smart too. Your glossaries are made with a great handwriting in many colours. How did you become like this? I so fucking wished I was like you…..