The Simpsons Quots Hér ætla ég að adda bestu Simspsons quot-unum frá öllum helstu persónum The Simpsons.

Ég ætla að byrja á þeim allra besta honum
Homer Jay Simpson:

“You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is to never try”

“You couldn´t fool anyone on the foolingest day of your life if you had a electrified fooling machine”

“Maybe, for once someone will call me ‘sir’ without adding, ‘you´re making a scene.’”

“Oh no! What have I done? I smashed open my little boy's piggy bank, and for what? A few measly cents, not even enough to buy one beer. Wait a minute, lemme count and make sure… not even close.”

“Homer no function beer well without.”

“Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get.”

"[Meeting Aliens] Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!“

”Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

“When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces, I just know they're about to jab me with something.”

“Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.”

“Remember that postcard Grandpa sent us from Florida of that Alligator biting that woman's bottom? That's right, we all thought it was hilarious. But, it turns out we were wrong. That alligator was sexually harrassing that woman.”

“Operator! Give me the number for 911!”

Síðan kemur hann
Bart Simpson:

“I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, there's no way you can prove anything!”

“There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.”

“Aren't we forgeting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.”

Síðan
Charles Montgomery Burns:

“Well, that's odd … I've just robbed a man of his livelihood, and yet I feel strangely empty. Tell you what, Smithers - have him beaten to a pulp.”

“Mr. Burns: You're fired.
Marge: You can't fire me just because I'm married. I'm gonna sue the pants off of you.
Mr. Burns: You don't have to sue me to get my pants off.”

“Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.”

"Mr. Burns: Nonsense! Dogs are idiots! Think about it, Smithers. If I came into your house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over you, what would you say?
Smithers: If you did it, sir?“

Líka
Moe Szyslak:

”All right! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria's Secret catalog.“

”Hey, I don't need no advice from a pinball machine. I'll have you know, I wrote the book on love.“

”They think they're so high and mighty, just because they never got caught driving without pants.“

”People today are healthier and drinking less. You know, if it wasn't for the junior high school next door, no one would even use the cigarette machine.“

”Moe: Say, Barn. Uh, remember when I said I'd have to send away to NASA to calculate your bar tab?
Barney: Oh ho, oh yeah. We all had a good laugh, Moe.
Moe: The results came back today.“

”Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle to resist the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?“

”Call this an unfair generalization if you must, but old people are no good at everything.“

Og að lokum
Chief Wiggum:

”Oh, man, what a day. It’s no cakewalk being a single parent, juggling a career and family like so many juggling balls … two, I suppose.“

”See ya in court, Simpson. Oh, and bring that evidence with ya, otherwise, I got no case and you'll go scot-free.“

”All right, you scrawny beanpoles: becoming a cop is not something that happens overnight. It takes one solid weekend of training to get that badge.“

”No jury in the world is going to convict a baby … Maybe Texas.“

”You know, fingerprints are just like snowflakes. They're both very pretty.“

”Oh, sure. We'd all love some real friends, Marge. But what are the odds of that happening?“

”I hope this has taught you kids a lesson: kids never learn.“

”Fat Tony is a cancer on this fair city! He is the cancer and I am the … uh … what cures cancer?“

”This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a… car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.“

”She didn't reckon with the awesome power of the Chief of Police! Now where did I put my badge?…Hey, that duck's got it!“

”Can't you people take the law into your own hands? I mean, we can't be policing the entire city!"

Ef þið viljið fá frá einhverjum fleiri persónum úr The Simpsons. Þá láta vita.
;)