Hér eru nokkrir skemmtilegar línur :

“Fry: hey Leela we are under a mistletoe( Santa Clause : Your misletoe is no match to my T.O.W missile og dregur upp Bazoocu.

Dr.Zoidberg Now open that mouth and lets have a look at that brain. (Fry opnar munnin)
Dr. Zoidberg: No, not that mouth, the other mouth.
Fry: I only have one mouth.
Dr. Zoidberg: Really…
Fry: Uh could I see a HUMAN doctor?
Dr. Zoidberg: Now listen young lady, I know everything there is
about humans.

It was almost the perfect crime, but you forgot the one thing: rock crushes scissors.
(Byrjar að hugsa)
Captain Zapp Brannigan: But paper covers rock! And scissors cuts paper! Kif, we have a conundrum.

Neutral Vice President: Your
Neutralness, it's a beige alert!
Neutral President: If I don't survive, tell my wife ”Hello

Al Gore er að spila playing Dungeons & Dragons)
Al Gore: I'm a 12th level Vice President!

Hermaður: This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.
Fry: And then the battle is not so bad?
Hermaður: Oh, right. I forgot about the battle.

Fry: Now that you mention it I do have trouble breathing underwater sometimes. I'll take the gills.
Man: Yes, gills. You don't need lungs anymore, right?
Fry: Can't imagine why I would.
Man: Lie down on table. I take lungs now, gills come next week.

Good news everyone !
[Lesandi póstkort sem hann fékk]
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: The University is bringing me up on disciplinary charges…..wait!….that's not good news at all.

Zap Brannigan: One day, a man has everything. Then the next day, he blows up a billion dollar space station. And then the next day, he has nothing. Makes you think, huh, Kipp?
Kif Kroker: No, it doesn't.

(“Brain Slug” sem var fast við Fry fannst á gólfinu]
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Poor little fella. Died of starvation.

Professor: Where is leela? (Leela labbar in með lepp fyrir augana) leela: Sorry im lait , Nibbler took me to the zoo for no resion,(Nibbler ropar upp horni af Elgi)

Amy: You should just get a puppy, Leela: Nibbler loved to eat puppies(Grátandi)

Takk fyrir mig! Ég vill benda á að ég fékk nokkrar línur af netinu. Mig vantaði aðeins hjálp við stafsetninguna.
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”