Já gaman að segja frá því að vinur minn sendi póst til creative assembly og spurði hreint út hvort að ísland yrði ekki alveg örugglega sýnilegt í Empire. (eftir vonbrigði með að hafa ekki verið í Medieval 2)

Svona hljómaði pósturinn:

Good day.

Let me just start of by saying that I'm not sure if I'm contacting the right person but this was the only email I could find on the ‘'Total War’' page.

The thing is that for a while now ( since i found out that Empire: Total war was to be released ) I've been wondering if Iceland would be visible and ‘'useable’' on the campaign map in the game. I always expected it to be visible in Medivel 2 total war but no sir. So I was just hoping that I could get an answer from someone at creative assembly.

I can't see why Iceland should not be in Empire:total war ( even if it's just controled by rebels) since it had been discovered a long time ago and is a part of Europe with a long and interesting history with other Nordic nations. Plus, it would be a good strategic point between Europe and America.

That's pretty much it. Thank you for reading this and I would love to get an answer ( though I'm not expecting it )

Excuse my english.

_A loyal Icelandic fan of the Total war genre._

Og tvem dögum seinna fékk hann til baka:

Hi,

I can confirm that Iceland will be represented in Empire: Total War, and will be controlled by one of the factions in the game.

Best regards,

Mark O’Connell

Bara að láta ykkur vita sem hafið áhuga. :)