Var einmitt í ensku að klára þennan texta og datt í huga að senda hann hingað! Ef þið viljið endilega að ég þýði hann getur vel verið að ég geri það en hann er ekki svo langur. Þið segið bara til.

Görsovell..

A Crime against the Human Race!

At this moment, all human kind is witnessing what I would without a doubt call criminal activity. President George W. Bush of the USA has been saying for a while now that he plans to „save“ a nation from its tyrant leader, by killing its innocent children! I find that ridiculous as well as stupid. His arguments read that he feared Saddam Hussain, Iraqs dictator, would attack America, using bombs and chemical weapons he THINKS he has hidden in the desert from the united nations, if he hadn’t started this war. Bush had no reason to believe Saddam would use these weapons and seeing dangerous, although legal bombs in his keeping is a poor argument for his having more dangerous ones. It is always good to play it save, but that is defenitely not what he is doing by taking lives. I think Saddam is no better than president Bush. He is a threat to his nation but not necessarily the whole world as Bush wants us to see it. All the countries supporting Bush in bombing Iraq did by it, was trowing their own nations safety and security away. They have now guaranteed Saddam an excuse for doing something worse than he has been doing for decades. In Europe, some people think this is Americas last solution – I say, a solution to what? This war will never solve anything at all! Bush senior already faught a similar war with Saddam but where did that get him? Back to square one, thats where! Now he’s been warning his son, telling him he shouldn’t go through with this but he doesn’t listen. The people in Iraq don’t want to be „saved“ like this, they are against the war and as is 80% of Iceland and the bigger part of the world. Bush doesn’t care, „He is stubborn and want’s to control our lives and all oilbusiness for him self“ is what the Iraqies are saying about their saviour. It is like he is using this „saving the nation from its tyron“- excuse as a coverup. Would he really be interfearing or even caring about these people if he wasn’t afraid to lose his oilresources? What got Bush to thinking Saddam would ever do that? He hasn’t told anyone why he thinks Saddam would close this door that money have been pouring to him trough, making him an extremly rich man for all these years. Every country on the planet would suffer from it, including his own.
I agree that Saddam is a bad man. He has killed and mutilated hundreds of his people and so he must be stopped but I’m against killing innocent women and children to do it! What has to be done is to get Saddams allies the courage to turn against his tyranny, because more than they believe in him, most of them are simply so afraid of him.
War and death can never be a final solution and I think going into unnecessary battle and destroying lives is so wrong, that it’s not only a crime against those who suffer from it, but the whole human race!

*MN*
*MN*