The night, black as the essence of evil, dark as the most wicked soul, is a frightful thing indeed. Therefor it was the perfect time to strike. My foe was but a simple man, a unexperienced mageling. I strolled cautiously down the well-laid street and saw the signpost of his store a few paces ahead. There was no light inside but still I could sense that he was not still asleep. I went carefully to the other side of the alley and leaned against the hard wall across from the store.
There was a quick motion inside the window on the upper floor and I knew that my time was drawing near. I could see it inside my head how he strolled lazily to his bad, slip under the sheets and closed his eyes. In just a few moments I would secretly enter his room and rid the world of him. I could feel my blood starting to run faster and faster through my veins and my mind started to wander. Why was I here, I could not clearly remember but I still knew that this task I had to fulfill. When I stood there I realized I did not even knew the magelings name nor why I had to slay him.
Suddenly I started dragging my feet unwillingly across the street and before I knew I was inside the young mans room and my dagger was slipping across his neck. His body went limp rather quickly and then I ran out of the house when I suddenly had full control over my limbs. I do not know how far I ran but when I fell down exhausted I was well out of the city.
When I lay there throwing up blood a vision came to me, a vision of a beautiful maiden who thanked me for the murder of the young mageling. I raised myself slightly to ask her who she was. My sight became blurry but sooner than I could scream the beautiful lady twisted and turned into some sort of fell creature. She floated into the air and pronounced in a high shrieking voice: “I am Azgamoria, Creature of the land and in a distant future this puny mageling would have slain me. He had to be killed!”
A single tear fell from my eye over the evil I had released from its death, but that was the last time I wept.

After the deed I fell to the evil ways.
In the years to come I became very familiar with the demonic essence that was Azgamoria. It had many forms, both horrifying and beautiful. Sometimes it appeared as a human woman, holding tremendous power, and on other occasions it used its demon form. I was loath to watch upon that appearance. Azgamoria showed me many ways to improve my fighting techniques.
After sixty years in the service of Azgamoria and in constant training I had become an even greater weapon of death than ever before. Imbued with demonic power from Azgamoria and my swiftness, there was almost nothing that could stop me now. My hunger for more power was growing insatiable. I had to maim, hurt, vanquish or slay innocent beings to keep myself from going insane…or had I already fallen the dark path of madness. That was a possibility. What was happening to me, was I becoming but a shadow of my former self or was I becoming a powerful entity in this world. After a long silence and roaming Azgamoria summoned me to its chamber. When I entered the room it was in its demonic form but after all this time I hardly noticed the horror anymore. Azgamoria desired the head of Tzulkor. It said that this man was everything Azgamoria was not. A bringer of light and fighter of justice. He had been a thorn in Azgamorias side for a very long time. The demon had not been able to destroy Tzulkor due to fact that he was under the blessing of a potent force determined to slay Azgamoria. The demon decided to send me to murder Tzulkor. He could be found in the town of Courvossier. I went there with a group of Azgamorias finest. We all knew each other well from the time we were training together. Still I wouldn´t weap their deaths. The man I knew best was an elf with an scar on his face from our last encounter in the training pits. I didn´t know their names nor did I care to know. They were all cannon fodder to me, my ladder to ultimate supremacy. But now I was focused on the mission ahead. Kill Tzulkor. The man had to die. I did not care why. After several days on the way(I don´t now why Azgamoria didn´t just teleport us there, probably scared of the solar that was protecting Tzulkor) we arrived in Courvossier. We kept a low profile until we could find Tzulkor. Apparently Tzulkor was the beneficial ruler of this town, bah I almost had to spit his name out because of his kindness. It disgusted me. We found Tzulkor in the center of the town. We halted to avoid landing in a trap. When we were positive he was not protected from evil forces we went forth to battle. If only we had looked harder.

Tzulkor looked like a rather young man, but I felt that he was even older than me. His hair was blonde and flowed down his large, muscular shoulders. He had a divine essence in him that I, not feared rather then respected, but still I felt that I suddenly became more aware of his presence. We followed the blonde youth down to the town-center of Courvossier and there he halted, as if he could see me as clearly as I saw him. He turned around and drew steel, his hair blowing in the slight wind. I stood still and stared in his eyes, trying to lessen his holy fury that I could now see more clearly than my hand in sunlight. My companions launched towards him but his swift blade slew them surely and within moments he was drawing near to me.
My heart jumped a beat as I saw my life flash before me. I raised my arm with the darkened-aura blade of my lord suddenly in hand. He hacked his silver sword at me but only cut me skin deep. In turn I stabbed him in the groin and he fell down quickly. He was dead.
The shallow wound on my side was bleeding heavily and I could sense my end drawing near. Just before I past on I could see Azgamoria appear before me in her woman form. Shortly after, her solar-nemesis also came into sight. The last thing I saw before my eyelids were eternally shut was the clash of two beautiful women, one wreathed in red flames, the other shining a blue light. How this battle ended I will never know but I found peace as my flesh burned