svona það tók sinn tíma en ég er kominn með smá framhald. :-)

Kaley ran into many things on his way to Nameless Village, here are some of his stories.

He arrived late at night in a town named Castreal. Having not fed for two days, and feeling the need for blood rise, he looked for a vagrant to drain. After some time looking, he spotted a whore on the corner of the street.

He came to her, “ Greetings, my dear, I am looking for a good time.”

The girl moved closer to him with a smile.

“ Then you came to the right girl. I know what men like you want.”

They took a room at the local inn, “The Brown Pork”.

As she started to undress herself he moved beside her, kissing her neck. But, before she could say anything, he sank his fangs into the soft flesh and drained her, leaving her there dying when he finished. Sated with blood, Kaley thought that he should stay in the town for a day or two.
But, people started to talk about the death of that whore. Although they didn’t recognize the marks on her, they whispered of it fearfully. Then a Witch hunter came. He asked to see the corpse, and on seeing the markings on her neck, told himself,” Hmm…So there is a Vampire in this town.“

Standing up he rushed away to arm himself: a cross, holy water, wooden stakes, long sword, and a crossbow blessed by the local priest.
Thus began his hunt.

He stood before a big mansion and went in. All around him he could feel death, death like in the crypts. He took up his cross in one hand while holding the crossbow in the other, slowly moving around, looking for the vampire. His search extended through the night, and at the moon’s peak he found the coffin. He moved closer, ready to strike, but to his surprise it was empty.

From behind him, Kaley’s voice echoed as he watched the hunter’s every move, ” So you have come to slay me, have you?“

The hunter turned around to face him, crying,” Indeed!“ as he lifted the cross to Kaley’s face.

Kaley covered his face with his cloak, leaning up against the wall. Seeing an opportunity, the vampire hunter shot a blessed bolt at the vampire, but it misses and hits Kaley’s arm. The vampire hisses loudly under the cover of his cloak, and the hunter takes another chance, drawing a stake from his own cloak and moving ever closer to his quarry. But, as he raises the stake about to stab the vampire, one of Kaley's workers runs in speaking in a frantic voice.

”Sir, sir! I bring word from town. There is a Vampire!“

Distracted, the vampire hunter whirls around to see who it is, moving the cross away in the process. Kaley jumps up and thrusts his hand inside the hunter’s back using his vampiric strength to push his fist through the man right out his stomach. The hunter screams as he tries to stake the vampire, but finds his strength leaving him. Slowly he drops everything and falls down dead.
The worker stands petrified.

”It is you! You are the Vampire!" the man whimpers in fear.

Kaley swivels to face the man, licking the blood from his hand, and without responding casts a spell. The unfortunate victim shrieks, but collapses as nothing more than a dried husk. Feeling that he should now take his leave, Kaley tells the rest of his men to pack up. And thus they disappear into the night.

ég var að vonast eftir því að þetta yrði lengar, en hey…