It seems to be the start of a dark night in the barren grey wasteland, wasteland so barren and void of any life that it's even doubtful that the sun has ever shined on this field of decay. If you would know that this place is the kingdom of a horrible demon prince who has alliance with the the spider queen Lolth it wouldn't surprise you that that the sunshine even evades this place for not even a deity like Lathander, bringer of the sun, would feel completely safe here.

After a closer look at the wasteland it is not completley barren, in the distance, oddly shaped buildings stand out of the ground, closer there are piles of rotting flesh, numerous bodies of all kind of creatures, mostly human, leftovers from a war long forgotten. Closer yet is a mountain range high as the sky, steep as a wall, with waterfalls of strange fluids streaming down it. Close to where the waterfall ends it journey downwards is a fortress made of bones and webs. This is one of the demon princes outposts and inside the room of one of his agents who resides at this fortress a bright blue light suddenly flares out.

Inside the room a large blue gateway has just opened and through it steps a big demonlike creature. The huge creature stands easily 15 feet tall and it's muscular built suggests it weights more then several warhorses. The furry creature looks around too make sure it is in the right place and, it's horned head swinging right and then left, blood red eyes scanning the room. It's doglike face then betrays a cruel smile, showing sharp teeth and drool and blood leaking between them. It looks like it has done something terrible but liked it very much. It then walks straight towards a huge door covered with skins of different types of creatures sewn together. It pushes the heavy door open with his lower pair of arms, the ones with clawed bony fingers, the upper pair have huge pinchers on the end that seemfully could cut a grown man in two.

Suddenly it freezez still and then the smile clears of it's face, it even seems scared when thousands off small spiders climb up from all the small holes and cracks in the room. It stands completly still and it looks like it is listening for something but the only sound is the horrible clicking sounds made the countless number of spiders in the room. All of the sudden all the spiders stop, in a dark deep voice that uncovers the creature as a male says “yes my higness, I did as you asked me” in an strange language, then a short pause. The spiders start the clicking sound again, disgusting noise that could make a dwarven battlerager dishonor his underwear, and then the spiders stop. “She fought back and screamed in pain but seemed to enjoy it all the same” he says with a smile and then listenes to the clicking off the spiders once again, the sound sustained longer now and louder and louder until it get's so unbearable a mortal would tear off his ears to get rid of it. “To the lands off the mortals I shall travel and make sure everything goes according to plan, and I'll make sure to keep hidden until neccesary my queen. I understand that this is done with full support of the prince”. Nothing happens for a while as the patient monster waits for an answer. Then the spiders return to their cracks and holes without making a single clicking sound what so ever. The dog-faced demon gets a look off hesitation on his face but then grabs a scroll off a table in the room and walks out of it again, thinking “the return of the Darkbringer shall be a glorius day indeed”<br><br>—————————————————————————————————————
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<b>Albert Einstein</
“Where is the Bathroom?” “What room?”