Þetta er bara random saga eftir mig ;)
hugmynd að char f. werewolf: darkages

A young redheaded woman sits by a fire. She is strong but slim of built and is wearing some sort of chainmail. Next to her lies a man, sleeping. She is talking to strange sad spirit who hovers in the air in front of her. Looking up to the stars, she sights.

“So you want to know how I feel? How my life turned to such darkness and brutality? Where I turned from the path of purity and become the monster I am? When God forsake me?”

“Or did I forsake God…” She adds with a whisper.

“I had a quiet childhood. I was raised by my mother after my father died in a crusade to Palestine. My father had been a knight under the earl of Cornwall along with the earl of Leicester, Simon de Montfort. When my father died Montfort made my mother a cook on his estate. Me and the earls son, Simon, where pretty good friends.
“When I was 13 I was pretty and womanly. At Midsummer Eve young Simon came to me and led me out to the barn. I felt confused; I didn’t know what he wanted. He started feeling… my body. I told him to stop but he just wouldn’t. I was very angry with him and I felt an animal burning inside me, trying to get out. The last I remember was his face, slowly changing from aggressive to fright.
“I must have passed out because I woke up in the middle of a cornfield, my hands covered with blood and my clothes ribbed to shreds. I was confused but I knew I couldn’t go back. I felt in my heart that something horrible had just happened. I prayed to God and then I ran. I just ran, I didn’t know where to. I ran until I fell down from fatigue.
“When I woke up I was in a bed. I looked around, frightened, and I saw I was in a small house. There was soup cooking in one corner and near the stove lay a huge dog. A strong built, red haired man was cutting bread on a table in the middle of the room. He came over to me with the food but I couldn’t take it, I was far too frightened. He told me his name was Patrick and he was a forester. He explained to me that he had found me out in the woods. He tried to tell me not to worry, that he understood the changes I was going through. He told me I was a werewolf…”

“It took me many days to learn to trust and believe him. I prayed every day that this wasn’t true, that it was all a dream but eventually I had to try and accept what I had become and that I could never see my mother again.
“When I was 16 I was unbelievable strong and healthy. Patrick taught me much about the nature and every day we went for long walks in the woods. He tried to get me to change more often but I just couldn’t bring myself to, I couldn’t willingly become a monster. So Patrick suggested I should join him and a few of his friends on a trip to Cairo, to try free Luis IX from capture. I was astonished by the responsibility he laid on me but I knew, that way, I would at least be serving God.
“When we arrived Luis IX had already been freed, but during our adventures I learned to handle the beast within me. I thought I could finally be at peace with my monstrosity.
“Then I met the undead for the first time. We fought them off but not without a price. Patrick was slain along with two of our group and they captured me and one other, Gunnthor. They kept us for feeding.
“I don’t know how long we were captured but at last a group of older knights, who had stayed after the crusade, freed us. They fed us and then told us we didn’t belong with them, the Dark Warriors.
“Gunnthor and I decided to stay anyway and fight the liches, to fight for God. But every day I can’t help but think; are we really doing this for God or are we simply to scared to go back home?”

“I don’t believe in God anymore, I haven’t believed in him for a long time.”

She stands up and spits into the fire.
<br><br>kv.
Icequeen
<a href="http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/r/o/rosadogg/rosadogg.html“>Myndasafnið mitt á Elfwood/Lothlorien</a>
<a href=”http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/r/o/rosadogg2/rosadogg2.html“>Myndasafnið mitt á Elfwood/Zone47</a>
<a href=”http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/fanq/r/o/rosadogg3/rosadogg3.html">Myndasafnið mitt á Elfwood/FanQuarter</a