The man examined the room. The owner was propably an adventurer of some status, some of the monstorus heads were of powerfull monsters such as one dragon head. There were all sorts of wepons upon the walls, warhammers, lances, axes and swords. After a while the man heard somone at the door. Door slowly opened and fair elf woman enterd the room, she raidieted with buety and her moves gracefull and fluid. Her golden hair fell down shoulders like a waterfall and her eyes were as blue as the sky, she wore a white robe and round her neck was a holy symbol bearing the mark of Ehlonna the goddess of the woodlands. “Welcome, i am Elaria Eranithia and i understand that you are here beucause of my note” she said in a clear and calm voice. “Correct, the sign said nothing of what you need done so if you would just cut the polite greetings and tell me, i would be gratefull.” them man said in a harsh and low voice. “Well i can see your a man of actions not words, but i would very much like it to see your face and at least know your name.” she spoke in the same buetifull voice as before. The man dropped the hood and then spoke “There are few that know my true name and i do not spread it around carelessly but you can call me Vercin.”. “Very well Vercin, now about the task i wan't to ask of you. Recently a holy relic was stolen fom my house and i can not go after it for i am needed elsewhere. I wan't you to get i back for me, i know that it was stolen by somone that is a thieves guild member in town.” she spoke in more serious tone.
“Very well i shall get this relic for you, but for that i wan't a fair sum of gold.” Vercin murmered “You will be rewarded handsomely, don't you worry about that. But it is important that you recover it within 1 week. Ohh and yea the relic is a statue of Ehlonna, you will recognize it when you'll see it” Elairia spoke.
“Fine i shall return within a week with your trinket.” Vercin spoke cooly and turned on his heel and walked out of the room eithout waiting fot Elaria's answer.

When Vercin got outside it had started to rain. The earth was soaked and the soil was turning to mud, Vercin didn's seem to notice he simply put his hood and walked in to town. Foolish elf to have such strong belief in one of the gods, Vercin thought to him self. His god had abandoned him along time ago and after that Vercin had no belief in any the gods. Vercin stopped thinking for he was standing outside an inn. “The dwarven plate” a sign said that hung above the entrence, Vercin decided to go inside and try to get some info on where he could find the thieves guild.

Vercin flung the door open and walked inside. The smell of meed and stew filled his senses, it was a long time since he had a warm meal. He made his way to one of the tables. The inn was filled with humans and dwarfs, but there were also a few gnomes and handfull of halflings. The inn was lit up by a big fire place inn the middle of the room, on the table to his right were a few city guards arguing about who was the best archer in the group. On his left were 4 dwarves, they were whining that theyre meed wasn't strong enough and that meat was over cooked. They all had waraxes by theyre sides and they were all wearing chainmail.

After a while a waitress same to Vercin's table. She was wearing white dress and over it a brown shirt. “Now what can i get you luv” She said in a overly cheerfull tone. “I wpuld like a pint of ale and some meat and something to go with it.” Vercin said. “Fine luv i'll return with i't shorly.”

Vercin looked around the room. Finally he noticed a halfling that was pick pocketing one of the guards. The halfling noticed that Vercin was watching him so he walked over to his table. “Well your apperently not a half vited guard that doesn't notice if a ogre brute is hammering your head with a tree.” the halfling said, his voice annoyingly high pitched. “No apperently not, but if you don't wan't me to notify your freind over there you have his money bag you'll better give me some information.” said Vercin and smile formed on his lips. “Alright Alright, let's not do anything we'll regret. And aye that sounds like a fair deal, i'll tell you what you need to know if i can.” the halfiling whispered loudly. “Where is the thieves guilds HQ and how do i get in.” Said Vercin in a fast tone “That's dangerous information your asking me to give you, but if you wan't to know meet here” Spoke the halfling and passed Vercin a note and then walked of.

Vercin finished his meal and his ale and then walked over to the counter and payed the innkeeper.Then he walked to the door, opened and walked outside. Vercin made his way the place where the halfling had led him, it was a dark alley. There was no one there so he waited for the halfing to arrive.

To be continued……