Fyrst fólk má senda inn æfintírahugmyndir.....:) ég ætla að vera með og senda CyberPunk æfintíri sem ég er að gera… sett up eins og skáldsaga. skemtilegra að lesa það

Scott your Fixer has given you a contact to meet. He promises Big Money! Some Suit that can spare the euro. Probably a Hit in some corporate war or another Hi-Risk extraction of an employee’s family member. The meeting is supposed to take place at a Chinese restaurant in China town. Tong territory. If Scott weren’t as solid as he is you would never take a job that takes you into Tong territory. Dam Scott and his perfect record, you all hate taking chances.

Standing down the street from the building you check all the regular places for traps and ambushes. Your watch says its nine-thirty. The streets are alive with people of eastern origin and you stand out like a sore thumb. If anybody were looking for you, he would have found you by now for sure. The restaurant is a two-story building with traditional architecture, paper lamps, Buddas, and an ornamental door with pictures of dragons fighting. The whole place is built from timber and has massive decorations. As you approach the building you notice a group of young Asian men sitting at a speak-easy at the far end of the street. Some of the men bear traditional Chinese tattoos marking them as the Tong. They seem to be watching you and some are talking in hushed voices to the man in the middle. Probably the leader as he seems to be ignoring his allies and then suddenly silences the group with a single word of Chinese, the look of his face so intimidating that it shuts up the murderers and drug dealers that make up the gang. He then nods in your direction smiling and makes a gesture with his hand urging you to enter the restaurant. What do you do?

As you enter the silent restaurant you see that there is only one customer and he is sitting on the upper floor at a small table drinking saki. The first thing you think is Ninja as his movements are strong and graceful but make no sound. The odd thing is that he is probably of European ancestry. He is medium built in his early forties and has dark hair with grey on the sides. He is wearing a white suit and a black eye-patch. A rather large black briefcase is sitting at his side handcuffed to his wrist. He invites you to join him. An Asian grandmother hobbles toward the table with a tray of saki glasses. For a moment the table is silent, as he looks you over. Then the man begins to speak English with the kind of accent you know from old Connory movies.

“Gentlemen I have a problem that is not for the light hearted. I am a government agent and I have misplaced a asset that needs to be re-acquired so to speak”

“At 23:00 tonight a protest march will walk past the safe-house that the asset is currently residing inn”

“This should make an ample distraction for you to make an hidden entry and free the asset”

“In this briefcase I have 100000 Eb that you will receive now. Also there are detailed floor plans of the building in question and some notes on the opposition. After the asset is delivered to me there are another 900000 that can be yours also”

“The asset is to be delivered to this restaurant before 01:00 tonight, if something is not in order the Tong leader outside will shake his head. In that case I will contact you thru your Fixer. If anything goes wrong you sit on the asset and wait for your money”

“So gentlemen what is your answer”

“I am not at liberty to divulge my identity at this moment and that should not matter. What matters are my asset and your money”?

”You are safe to plan in hear as my agents guard the area"

As you accept the mission he hands you the briefcase and silently stands up leaving the restaurant to you and your planning.

The briefcase indeed contains 100000 eb and some architectural maps. As you look thru them it dawns on you. He wants you to brake into a Night City General Hospital with an hour to plan….

Chapter 2

The warm rain is beating down heavily on your heads as you scout the Anti-Mutant protest that is heading past your target. The prejudice crowd is so blind in its stupid hate filled ritual that they fail to notice you slipping into their ranks. You have the clips in the weapons and knifes sharpened. Nerves and muscle are tenses as you anticipate the battles to come. The floor plans showed the best way in to be the ambulance entry door. Probably 2-3 guards armed with automatics and body armour. Might have some nurses and civilians. Couple Stun grenades should take care of the lot. Then into the staircase and down to basement level 4 to pick up the asset. The files in the briefcase described him as a handsome man in his thirty’s. Should be in an intensive care unit. Sweet deal if it weren’t for the possibility of an ambush. But you take the bitter with the better. So you ready to rock and role?