Það er alltaf sorglegt þegar Buffy missir aðdáendur. Lesið þetta.

June 24, 2001 After devoting endless hours to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Heart of the Slayer, Angel ~ Passages, and various online fan communities, I’ve decided to withdraw from the doings in Sunnydale and Buffyverse. My life has changed drastically over the past year and a half, and I no longer have the free time to properly maintain hotslayer.com. If I still loved BtVS as much as I did during Seasons 1-3, I would probably struggle on. But S4 was a massive disappointment to me, and single-handedly sucked all the enthusiasm I had for BtVS out of me. S5 was light years better than S4, to be sure, but there were still enough problems with characterization, storylines and pacing to make me wonder why the hell I was even bothering to tune in. By the time the last few episodes of S5 aired, I was bored silly with BtVS and ANGEL fared only slightly better. With Buffy’s move to UPN, the time is right for the Slayer and me to part company. Since I have no intention of following Buffy next season, I can’t very well oversee a web site devoted to it. Even so, hotslayer.com is *still* my baby and the domain will remain on the web for the time being—and by extension, HOTS, Angel ~ Passages and LFN: Nikita & Michael—as a resource for fans. While I may occasionally update the overall look of the sites, so newbies can “ooo” and “ah” , I have no plans to update further. So, while I am a little bit sad that things have come to this, I am glad that BtVS was once a huge part of my world. I’ve met lots of great people, learned a lot, and had lots of fun. I want to thank everyone who contributed in some way to Heart of the Slayer, Angel ~ Passages, and LFN: Nikita & Michael. Whether you’ve provided material or simply visited hotslayer.com, you’ve made this domain a success and something to be proud of. I sincerely thank you for your support and kind words along the way.
Stakes, Fangs and Glocks . . . .
LilyRei

Synd…
<br><br>*I'm drawing a blank*
“Napoleon is always right!” -Boxer