Sennilega lygi en hver veit

Here’s what Rebecca on the saveangel.org forums had to say:

Okay, so I got this off of the City of Angel Forum. I think its not true, but I am going to post it anyway. The person who posted this, posts often, so I know it isn’t spam, I just don’t think its true. So here goes:

“My friend flukie (inside info guy) has informed me that the WB has signed Angel up for a 6th season provided that the rating increase and the pleas to keep angel alive are massing over the 2 million mark so the WB will consider Angel to be its most important asset.”

Okay, seriously, I do not know how reliable this is. The guy who wrote it posts often, so I know he is not just spamming the site. Everyone at City of Angel were saying that it was a lot of crap too, but here is what he had to say in response.

“no no joke this is serious my friend know loads of stuff before most people get a wind of it and he’s about 98.6 % accurate on all Angel things.”

The WB hasn’t confirmed anything on this yet. Just to let you know. So take it with a grain of salt. I’m not believing anything until it’s been confirmed. I’m not gonna get my hopes up or anything because then I will just be let down even more. Let’s hope this turns out to be true.