Bad Twin - Lost Bad Twin er bók sem Gary Troup samdi en hann er ekki alvöru persóna :O, það eru orðrómar um að James Patterson, Stephen King eða Dean Koontz gæti verið rithöfundurinn.
Gary Troup fór í Occean Flight 815.
Í bókinni Bad Twin er sagt að séu vísbendingar um Lost.
Á vefsíðunni TheHansoFoundation stendur:
A MESSAGE FROM
HUGH McINTYRE, DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS AT THE HANSO FOUNDATION

Don't Believe “Bad Twin”

For over thirty years, The Hanso Foundation has stood for
compassion and innovation, but today, our reputation has been
attacked in the novel “Bad Twin,” written by Gary Troup and published
by Hyperion books.

Throughout the pages of “Bad Twin,” readers have found numerous
passages featuring misinformation about The Hanso Foundation and
its partners. The Hanso Foundation strongly objects to the book
“Bad Twin,” and encourages readers to make up their own minds.

The truth about The Hanso Foundation is available at
www.TheHansoFoundation.org and not on the pages of
Gary Troup's “Bad Twin.”

Experience it for yourself.

Thank you, and namaste.

(Hanso Foundation Logo: Reaching out to a better tomorrow)
Þið getið séð þetta Hér
16. september tók Laird Granger viðtal við Gary Troup og halda sumir að Laird Granger sé “Him” eða sé frá The Hanso Foundation og er að afla upplýsinga um Gary Troup. Viðtalið ætla ég að skrifa í lok greinarinnar fyrir þá sem nenna ekki að niðurhala viðtalinu
Hér
Laird Granger hefur sama eftirnafn og “the Diary Writer”, hérna sérðu þessa
Dagbók
Gary Troup dó í flugslysinu, leikarinn sem leikur Gary Troup er sá sami og sogaðist í hverfilinn á flugvélinni (veit ekki alveg hvernig á að þýða þetta).
Gary Troup ferðaðist undir fölsku nafni í flugvélinin, kanski til að The Hanso Foundation myndi ekki finna hann?
Bad Twin fjallar um Paul Artisan sem er ráðinn af Clifford Widmore til að finna vonda tvíburann (evil twin) sinn sem er Alexander Widmore.
Vondi tvíburinn hefur fengið alla til að hata sig og refsar sér fyrir hver mistök á meðan hinn tvíburinn, Clifford Widmore hugsar sér hvað Alexander sé orðinn slæmur og sektarkenndin nagar hann á meðan faðir þeirra er að missa heilsuna.
Clifford Widmore á afæmæli 8-16 (16 ágúst) og enn og aftur birtast tölurnar, 4 8 15 16
23 42.
Alexander “Zander” Widmore hvarf 4-15 (15. aprlíl) og aftur koma tölurnar við, 4 8 15 16 23 42. 15. apríl var jarðarför Shannon Widomre's.
Hann átti konu, Shannon Widmore sem dó eftir að hafa framið sjálfsmorð, tók pillur, viskí og útblástur úr bíl (lokaði sig inn í bíl og eitraði fyrir sér með útblástrinum). Það gæti samt verið að hún hafi verið myrt.
Sá sem sá um krufninguna hér Dr. Richard Edmonds, ef maður endurraðar eftirnafninu á honum getur maður fengið út Desmond sem kom fyrir í fyrstu þáttunum í Lost Seríu 2.
Bad Twin hefur verið lesin tvisvar í Lost þáttunum, einu sinni af Hurley í þættinum “2x13 The Long Con” og af Sawyer í þættinum “2x20 Two for the Road”.

Hér kemur viðtalið við Gary Troup:

Partur 1
Laird Granger: Hello, I'm Laird Granger and welcome to Book Talk. Today we're talking to
Gary Troup,novelist and non-fiction author whose works include The Valenzetti
Equation and his newest mystery novel Bad Twin. Welcome Gary, nice to have you here.
Gary Troup: Thanks, glad to be here Laird.
Laird Granger: Bad Twin - what inspired the novel?
Gary Troup: I was game fishing off the Florida Keys and I got to talking to the boat captain.
He started telling me about this other business that he had which was ferrying people
and things in and out of Cuba. Illegally of course.
Laird Granger: Interesting.
Gary Troup: Oh yeah, I thought he'd make a great character and that was the spark that got the
book going.
Laird Granger: But the book's not really about him…
Gary Troup: No, no, the boat captain is j…
*CLIP ENDS*

Partur 2
Gary Troup: The boat captain is just a point of departure. Here's this guy. One day he's taking
families fishing and the next day he's making smuggling runs, and it was that
duality that intrigued me - how we all have good and bad inside of us.
Laird Granger: And is that what the title ‘Bad Twin’ refers to?
Gary Troup: Er, yeah. The book is a story about a private investigator named Paul Artisan who's
hired by this rich man to track down his missing twin, the supposed “bad twin” from
the title.
Laird Granger: But without giving anything away here, who is bad and who is good - that's all part
of the mystery isn't it?
Gary Troup: (nods) Yes, yes, very much so.
Laird Granger: Your book men…
*CLIP ENDS*

Partur 3
Laird Granger: Your book mentions a lot of real life people, places and institutions.
Gary Troup: Yeah, I try to incorporate real-life stuff into my fiction, um, just gives it a lot
more… veracity.
Laird Granger: Like Alvar Hanso, and the Hanso Foundation?
Gary Troup: (looks uncomfortable)… right…
Laird Granger: Did including them have anything to do with your non-fiction writing?
Gary Troup: Absolutely. I wrote a non-fiction book called The Valenzetti Equation
Laird Granger: (interrupting) about the reclusive Princeton University mathematician
Enzo Valenzetti and his famous theorem…
Gary Troup: Yes
Laird Granger: At least that's what they say it's about. (shaking head) I have to confess I can't
find a copy.
Gary Troup: (nods) Yeah, I know. I mean, first of all it was a small printing, and allegedly,
now…
*CLIP ENDS*

Partur 4
Gary Troup: and allegedly, now, I emphasize allegedly, Alvar Hanso bought up all of the
available copies and (emphasis) he bought the rights to reprint.
Laird Granger: Why would he do that?
Gary Troup: That's a good question…
Laird Granger: The book was critical of him?
Gary Troup: erm… no. But as I was doing my research I discovered that Alvar Hanso is the only
guy in the world who has an actual copy of the Valenzetti Equation (pause) now,
despite repeated requests, I was categorically denied access to it. In fact, no one
outside the Hanso Foundation has access to it.
Laird Granger: (interrupting) and what about inside The Hanso Foundation?
Gary Troup: From what I've been able to learn, even within The H…
*CLIP ENDS*

Partur 5
Gary Troup: From what I've been able to learn, even within the Hanso Foundation, the Valenzetti
Equation is one of the most closely guarded secrets.
Laird Grainger: That must have made it hard for you to write the book.
Gary Troup: Beyond that.. look at every turn Alvar Hanso and the Hanso Foundation… they tried
to stop me from writing it. I mean, for whatever reason, they want to keep
Valenzetti and his work a secret. They don't want the public to know anything about
it. You know what… we are here to talk about “Bad Twin”
Laird Granger: Sounds like you've got your next piece of non-fiction in the works here.
Gary Troup: Look, The Hanso Foundation promotes itself a…
*CLIP ENDS*

Partur 6
Gary Troup: The Hanso Foundation promotes itself as “bettering humanity”… um, and that's all
I am gonna say about it right now because I am gonna to be writing a book about this,
and I'll tell you this, that as soon as people find out what is going on inside
this huge, famous, supposedly benevolent foundation.. it's going to shock you.
Laird Granger: Tell me about Cindy…
Gary Troup: (laughs) This isn't going to air until after the book is published, right?
Laird Granger: Yes, that's right
Gary Troup: Alright, well I, I'm an inveterate bachelor, I mean, I never even thought about
coming close
*CLIP ENDS*

Ég veit að viðtalið er ekki 100% eins og það sem þið getið niðurhalað.