Mér finnst gaman að senda inn quotes:
Þau eru úr Buffy og Angel

Angel: I saw her. I'm not crazy.
Wesley: Where?
Angel: Right between the clowns and the big talkin' hot dog.
(ég var ekki viss hvort ég hafði sent þetta inn áður)

Cordelia: Oh god. I'm sorry. I'm getting all weepy in front of you. I probably look really scary. I finally get invited to a nice place with… no mirrors… and …. lots of curtains…. Hey, you're a vampire!
Russell: What? No I'm not.
Cordelia: Are too.
Russell: I don't know what you're talking about.
Cordelia: I'm from Sunnydale. We had our own Hellmouth! I think I know a vampire when I … am… alone with him in his fortress like home, and I you know I think I'm just feeling a little light-headed from hunger. I'm just wacky! And kidding!

Cordelia: Would you come on!
Angel: What's the magic word?
Cordelia: Ugh!
Angel: No, I don't think “Ugh” is the magic word, if one would call it a word and even then certainly not a magic one.
Cordelia: We don't have time for this.
Angel: There's always time to be considerate of others, Cordelia.
Cordelia: Oh please.
Angel: See, wasn't so hard, now, was it?

Angel: Hey! I'm feeling some serious negative energy in this room.

Angel: Okay, I think someone needs a hug!
Cordelia: Okay…ew! Ew!

Cordelia: I, I can't go out there. All those people staring at me and judging me like I'm some kind of… Buffy!

Xander: Well, it was dark! And the thing went through the window so quick, and I was a… little shocked when I saw it, and…
Cordelia: Go ahead. Say it. You ran like a woman.

Buffy: Impulsive? Do you remember my ex-boyfriend, the vampire? I slept with him, he lost his soul, now my boyfriend's gone forever, and the demon that wears his face is killing my friends. The next impulsive decision I make will involve my choice of dentures.
Willow: Okay, the Angel thing went badly, I'm on board with that, but that's not your fault. And anyways, love isn't always like that. Love can be… nice!

Buffy: But Giles said that it just was…
Willow: The hell with Giles!
Giles: I can hear you, Willow.