Staðreyndir um Buffy Hér koma nokkrar staðreyndir um þættina Buffy the vampire slayer sem ég sá á einni fan vefsíðu……… enjoy.

in the season two episode “Halloween”, when Willow turned into a ghost, she went out of Ethan Rayne's shop and opened and shut the door? The reason I know this is that I heard the door shutting while Giles was speaking. Since ghosts go through doors, this is what I call a nice ‘nit’.
hyena's have the strongest jaws of all land-mammals? With them they can crush even the bones of a waterbuffalo to suck out the bone marrow.
the vampires of Transsylvanian folkore look horrible? They don't look at all like count Dracula. In fact, they look more like rotting zombies, with the only difference that they can think.
you can't smoke without breathing? Spike does - on occasion - smoke, which is a major nit if I ever saw one.
there must be a Hell of a lot of Slayers running around on Earth in the Buffy-verse? Kendra, Faith, and according to what Giles says about this Watcher-society, there should be at least twenty Slayers, in America alone! What happened to the “One Slayer dies, another gets called”? And “She is the Chosen One, she alone will stand…”?
Seth Green plays a boy named Tyler, who's afraid of forests, in the movie “Ticks”? It's a fairly gross movie. Dispite its age everything looks real enough to give you the creeps when watching it in the evening.
vampires don't have to breathe, except that to talk, you need to breathe, no matter what. Did you ever try doing it while holding your breath? Impos. So, they do need to breath to do most of the stuff they do, talk, smoke, yell obscenties…they just don't have too.
Seth Green is the only castmember of Buffy to have actually have been in the movie?.
that Pike is another word for Spike?.