I have this all figued out!

ChocoboFan is going to kill me…But for the lamb he is, he can't do it!

But we have reached a settlement. He will kill me “accidently”. This takes place on the next saturday at 4 pm. at my house. Gues plus one.

You have to pay if you wan't to help with my killing. And the money we raise will go into a fund for my funeral.

Many of you may wonder how ChocoboFan is going to kill me! The answer is quite simple…He will come over to my house to show me his new gun, he'll probably be pretty excited…Thus forgeting to unload the gun and put the safety on…And I will casually say something like “Woah man….Nice gun” And he'll respond with “I know man….it's the nicest thing…” And then accidently shoot me in the forehead, causing a huge hole in my head

Dispose of the body takes play on the night of the following sunday at the pier. He is going to drop my body in the ocean by accident, and many months later I will be discovered by portugese fishers!
Now I'd been in the ocean for many months…So all fingerprints and evidence will probably be washed off…So there's no chance of then to find out that ChocoboFan is my killer…Thus making sure he stays safe!

——————-

On to other matters!

I've recently come to the suggestion that I am in fact not human…But rather a cookie-bot of some sorts…Many may think of me as a figment of their imagination….But that is not true!

The true fact is that I have been locked up in jail, thus going completely mental!

Soo…It's not my fault if anyone is going to be made of honey and say things like….“Oh my gaaawwd….That is so fly” or “This machine just keeps getting harder to maintain”

Well….I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but now I must say goodbye!

Hope to see you all at my house at 4 pm. for my murder!
Oh yes…And free slaughter for everyone!
Except for those who are already dead…They just get free punch!
But the thing is that they don't know is that I have spiked the punch and they will be stinking drunk at this years murder-fest!
Eyes down, round and round, let's all sit and watch the moneygoround.