They know that we know that they know that we know that they know, and lets jsut pray they don´t know that we know that they know that.

You dig what I´m Saying ?
Crime factory is this fucking thing here. THIS is a crime, this is where we create our crime. This is a crime factory, uh for jobs and prophet we can stop the crime.

The will of God NNNNUUUUUHHHHH..DIDDLELEEDIDDLELEE… whatever you want to call it. DUHNDUHNDHUNDUHNDUHN.. you can call it jesus, call it Mohammed, vall it boogybops, call it, call it Nucelar Mind, call it Blow The World Up, call it uh, your heart, call it whatever you want to call it. It´s still music to me…it´s there, its the will of life.

the District Attorney´s are selling your blood man.

Charles Manson is everything man…..life on the street ? CHarles Manson is the street..

Put a baby in the cradle and say “good goo babab ab loo lalal” and say, he´s jsut a baby no older then me, you say “come on baby light my fire ! come on baby light my fire” then when he gets older he starts lighing fires. Then you call him “no good kid firebug” and send him to reform school. Then there are these burglaries and you scare him and put him up agaisnt the wall and say “we don´t want no burglaries”. Then he goes “whoop whoop” and goes do what he´s been programmed to do.

it´s so fucking simple why won´t you get it ?!?!