Cannibalism is hugeley underrated…..There are 15 doors in my mind, each leads through into a different dimension. My favorite is the one with the giant moth men riding on a storm of bones and flesh while ALeister Crowley and Charles Manson dance to the symphony of shards. There is ‘something’following me around, I don't trust ;it;i it looks like a clown with it's face ripped to shreds and bloody wound on it's fuckin' chest, it has long fucking claws on it's creepy thin wormlike fingers. it's black eyes are filled with pure fucking evil…This is though the fucking loooking glass this is ALice in wonderland twisted into pure fucking hell….
Everything tastes like gasoline to me…..The voices in the back of my head need to be scratched out with a screwdriver, It's so fucking itchy !…….it's all a conspiracy they are out ta get me, those Bavarian pigfucking wanna-be god German fucks in the Illuminatti, they sent ‘it’ to get me and ‘it’ won't stop until I do what it wants…….my doctor told me to stay of the red meat which is kinda hard when I got 20 people in dreezers in my basement. If you paly Thick as a brick and pause on 6:66 and play it backwards for 6 minutes and 16 seconds then you can hear the devil grunt his voice sounds a lot like Al Pacino with a soar throat.
The echo is endless to this, H.P. Lovecraft is living under my bed, he whispers " ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn“ in my ears while I sleep I always anwser ” That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
"
.Edgar Allen Poe is the lrod of darkness he shall be the overlord of earth soon. Charles Manson is the motherfucking messiah man.
Shut the fuck up ! unless you're the next fucking Freddy Nietzsche and you just figured out the meaning of life you better shut up or I will put a fucking bullet in your skull….They plan and plan but they will never ever ever win cause i'm a bad motherfucker with a taste for goat urine. Listening to Helter Skelter really makes me want to kill somone, not that I have done so in the past the armageddon is near the a-bombs will fall on earth…… Air, Trees, Water, Animals, love is not the trip, death is the trip……

Helter Skelter isall the wars that have ever been fought, piled on top of each other

(A) RISE
DEATH TO PIGS
WAR
POLITCIAL PIGGIE