Illuminati ^ ADam Weishaupt.

I have been inside, I know waht they are planning…….the Europian union is made in one fucking purpose and that is to unite europe under one motherfucking goverment, it's the fucking illuminatti man ,they got the power man it's that Adam Weishaupt quasi anarch shit turned on it's head with a facist twist. it's all here, it's 1984 living and breathing man we're so fucked man. They are going to ass rape us into a fuckign submission if we don't shut the fuck up and take it like good little assholes. JFK, Che, Lennon , Morrison and Paul fuckin' Macartney all were kileld in the name of the All Seeing Eye. Agent Orange was made and developed in Are 51 from alien tehcnolagy. oswald was not aiming for JFK he did never shoot JFK, Ruby was a fucking Illumnatti insider(not a full member bu almost) and he killed Oswald before he could psill the fuckin' beans on the second shooter. NATO and the other “TO” are the millitary of the Illumnati. The united natons are just another way to control the world affairs. There will be cameras and cops with riot gear on every fucking corner in a few years.
We have to stop it, power to the people !we got to stick it to the man and don't lent the fucking Illumnatti keep us down. I can see people chasing me in the shaddows, i hear clicks om my phonel ine, there is a motherfucking bug on my fucking phone and those cocksuckers are going to fucking pay for this. We have to organaise form a motherfuckign army before they take all the guns and all the freedom away and take over. There is somone watching me I must stop now. Viva La Revalution

They are among us……
don't trust anyone.