Eins og kemur stundum fyrir hið besta fólk, þá fékk ég allt í einu mikla þörf fyrir að skrifa kork hérna.

Nú, eins og margir af korkunum mínum (sem hafa því miður verið helst til fáir upp á síðkastið, og þá aðallega fjallað um það hvernig ætti að koma sorpinu aftur á laggirnar), þá hef ég ekki hugmynd um hvað ég á að skrifa.

Það litla sem að kemur fyrir í lífi mínu er ekki eitthvað sem að þið ættuð að hafa áhuga á, svo ég ætla að leyfa ykkur að sleppa því að heyra um þá.

It has been brought to my attention, that my spelling has gone downwards…I wrote ‘ikkur’, and ‘heira’. How strange is that? I even wrote ‘eð’, instead of ‘að’.

Man, that heroin sure ain't helping…(That was a joke, btw. I'm on cocain, not heroin)

So, this guy walks into a bar, right? and he's got this giant frog on it's head! This guy has been coming into this bar, every single day for the past few years.

Of course, every new guy that just so happens to have been enjoying a nice, cold beer after work, is rather shocked by the appearence of said man, and often find themselves asking a person, normally the bartender, why this strange man has a frog on it's head.

And the bartender answers: ‘'Well, it all started with a wart on the frog’s ass…''
Dance, my puppets! Dance! *Insert creepy-beyond-believe laughter here*