First of all, I want to say this: I'm going to write this thing in English, because I feel like it, and nothing you say or do will change that.

'I'm in love, ooooohhhh,
I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried!
'

I just felt like writing that…sorry if you don't like the song…

So, as I'm sitting here in front of my computer, writing down some seriously youlaponi (A word I just made up, which means: Something without a reason) stuff, I start looking at my cellphone. It's really a beautiful (everyone clapp now, because it took me REALLY long time to learn how to spell that word…and if I didn't spell that word right, then I don't give a reindeer and you can just go reindeer yourself. And if you don't know what I mean when I say ‘raindeer’, then reindeer you!) peace of art. The colors match perfectly, giving it the ‘I’m not a Come-here-I'm-giving-you-my-number kinda cell, but not the I-wouldn't-call-you-in-million-years' look. I really love it.

You see, a cellphone can be your life. If you lose it, then you could die, because someone might break into your house to kill you, and you COULD have called the police, if you just wouldn't have lost your phone. You get what I'm saying?

But if you have it with you, it can be your ‘My place’, it can be the thing that makes you feel safe, the thing that makes you feel like nothing can happen to you. You can listen to music in it while writing poetry, and maybe even take picture and uber alles.

But, I'm not here to talk about my phone. You are not reading this to know about my phone, either. You are reading this, because the lovely ‘Sungirl’ wrote this, and that makes you think ‘This thing MUST be worth reading’. And since you started reading this thing with that attitude, you will not see how completally youlaponi this is. Well, it actually doesn't matter to me, and I do not have any idea why I just shared that peace of information with you.
And the ‘Lovely Sungirl’ part was just made up so I would sound all cocky and uber alles…

Maybe, just maybe, I should stop now.

But I don't think I will.

So I'll start talking about colors.

My favorite color is:

Green.

Do you know why that is? No? Yes? Maybe?

Well, I know, but I'm not going to tell you, and since I can't say anything more about green, I'll move on to my second-favorite color:

Blue.

The reason why I love blue so much is simply that it is a ‘Guy color’.

You see, when I was in kindergarden (or however it's spelled), everyone was talking about ‘Girl colors’ and ‘Guy colors’, and because I always wanted to be a boy (don't ask), I started hating pink and LOVING blue. So, for 9 years I always told everybody that my favorite color was indeed blue. But now, I always say that green is the color that will make this world come around.

Don't ask about that last part…I don't know why I wrote it…I was thinking about Green Day's song ‘When I come around’. You should listen to it, it's really cool.

Did you know that Simple plan made a song called ‘Untitled’? No? Yes? Maybe?

Well, I know anyways…

Think big. Think ‘Basketball’.

Have you noticed that the people that play basketball are often tall?

Well, if you haven't noticed, then you must be REALLY…well…one of those ‘I don’t know ANYTHING about sports', because everyone knows that basketball players have to be tall, well, except the ‘I don’t know ANYTHING about sports' people…

Well, anyways, I'm going to stop writing now, and I hope you all enjoyed this *enter weird word I made up about ten minutes ago* thingy.

Ohh, and sorry about my spelling…I can't help it…I just so good at it ;D
Dance, my puppets! Dance! *Insert creepy-beyond-believe laughter here*