The Soapopera 2| Or what? Lesið fyrri söguna The Soapopera áður en þið lesið þessa. Og bara njótið vonandi. Eða ekki :D

Well that did it.
I had to kill Umberto.
Because, because i am the hero.
I am the chosen one. I am Calos!
(sagt uppá fjalli ógó hetjulega)

Umberto is staying in his yatch the whole week before the wedding. I can kill him while he's crusing on his goddamned yatch. I am crazy.
That m***** f*cker is going downtown so downtown he can eat icecream from a hat. That is buried in the ground :O

She was in the yacht too i was afraid for her. But that didn't mind i had to do the job. I went to the gun store. And i asked the gunsstoreclerk(langt orð) what gun was the best to kill a man called Umberto Robinho Manhueres Janitas. The Clerk answered; A sniper, you can just hide and then shoot him while he's at his yacht. I said yeah that's a pretty good idea how did you thought of that. He was like that doesn't matter just go kill that Umberto guy. And i was like.
OK!

It was 9 Pm at night or day and i went to the marina. I saw a huge yacht, it was called; The Umbertotinainao. I was like WTF who names his boat such a stupid name exept Umberto himself. I go to a safe place on a rooftop and get a good spot of the yacht. I can see him now i'm going to kill him. Bang bang i shoot. I hear a woman crying i was like that's not Umberto. Than i realised it i shot at the wrong boat. Damn not again i thought to myself.

Finally i found the right yacht and there he was that fat slimeball. Umberto. I aimed real carefully and then again i shot from my sniper. Bang bang. He was dead. Isabella came running and we made love on the rooftop. But that wasn't it. Up on the rooftop came Umberto. I was like WTF. And he was like. I just used a lifehax!

And i was like damn you got me. But then real quickly i took a mini like kind of a gay gun out of my sock and shot Umberto. He was like damn.

The end

OR WHAT? :O