Fyrst af öllu vil ég biðjast afsökunar á að hafa skrifað þetta á ensku fyrir þá sem skilja það ekki. Öðru lagi vil ég biðjast afsökunar á dónilegheitum. Þriðja lagi vil ég biðjast afsökunar á stafsetningarvillum ef það eru. Annars vona ég að þið komist ágætlega í gegnum þetta. Bara ein önnur sýran frá mér þegar ég gat ekki sofnað.

It´s hot as hell in here…

-Yeah? That´s why they call it solitary, Sanchés.
-My name is not Sanchés, you racist fuck.
-My bad, miss Lopés.
-It aint fucking Lopés either, fucknuts.
-Heh, what the hell is it with you and that word anyway, Romir.
-Third time´s the charm aint it, fuckface?
-Yeah… I guess so. Come on, time to get back to you´re room.

My name is Luis Romir. A psychopath. Or so they name me. I stabbed my cheatin´ girlfriend. I shot my backstabbing friends. And I threw some guy in front of a train. He was in my way.

-Say welcome back, J.D, says Bobby the guard.
-Welcome back… J.D
-Cracks me up ewerytime.

J.D´s my roommate. They say I´m crazy. J.D is short for John Doe because they dont know his real name. Found him naked somewere… eating a poor bastards dog. Fear he´s a lunatic cannibal, but he´s the calmest guy in this whole asylum. Never seen him loose his temper, and when you spend as much time here as we do

-How was the farm?

it happens often.

-It was nice, J.D. A real fucking hellhole. Listen , kid. Promise me you´ll never land there.

There´s something about him though. When I look into his eyes I see

-I promise…

nothing

-Remember what I was talking about before?
-Us leaving?
-Yeah, J.D. You and me, going.
- Yes, I remember.
- Well, it might happen sooner than I thought.
- oh…
- oh? What the fuck? Arent you happy, kid? We´re leavin!
- Yeah but…
-But fucking what!?
- I dont think I wanna leave…

Yep, kid´s definetly crazy. Still… cant blame him. The only reason why I´m taking him with me is because he happened to be my roomate. And then I´m gonna kill him. Got a friend who owes me a favour.

On Monday I get my surprise and a visit to solitary afterwards. Fucking James Fucking Prowler. The cop that got me!

-YOU FUCKING SON OF A FUCK! I´M GONNA RIP YER FUCKING HEAD OF AND SHIT DOWN YOU´RE THROAT!!
-Luis.

The reason why so many are in jail and in here right in front of me. And the only reason I´m not decorating the place with his innards is the shaved gorilla Bob and his huge man tits.

-You see, Frank, this is the scum I was talking about.
- So I see.

He´s new partner trying with all might not to pee his pants. Fucking Prowler. Thinks he´s a holy man on a holy war, and me and mine are the goblins and devils and fucking demons.

- Heh! I´M SORRY ABOUT YOU´RE JAMESON!
That pissed him off. He grabs at me
-… And I´m sorry when I shot you in the leg… I was aiming for you´re head, vermin.
-That´s it, Poncho! Bob chimes in In the hole!

The big day finally arrives.

-You ready?
-As ready as I´ll be, I guess.
- That´s real nice, J.D, real nice.

Miguel should be planting the explosives right now. Just hope the son of a…..

BAMM

-Miguel you stupid motherfucker!
-I´m sorry, Luis. The charges-
-Just help me the fuck up and get me and the kid to you´re truck!
-Well, that´s a proplem…
-J.D´s dead?
-No it-
-Truck´s totalled!?
- No it´s-

Them. Miguel, you idiota. Fucker set to many exploves or something. He royally fucked up. So now there are five of us escapeés.
Me, J.D David Mercer, George, Gunnar and the fat fuck himself, Bob. David´s roomate, old man Wacowsky was standing a little too close to the window when the charges went off.

-Let´s go. Miguel says
- Wait, wait, wait! Georg chimes in.
- Já, how about letting us go along? Gunnar says.
- I mean, we´re getting a pretty nice look at you´re get-a-way vehicle. David the raper agrees.
-Fucking fine! Get in! Miguel, this is all you´re fucking fault!
-Well, I´m fucking sorry, okay!
-What about Bob? David ask´s
-Pl-please let me go! Bob cries
- We got no choice I say, we take him with us.
-Are you crazy, capron!? Miguel interups.
- Look at where we are, you dumb fuck. Let´s go. I´ll drive.

But first, we handcuff Bob to Miguel. About two hours later the car´s out of gas. We drive in a gas station slash diner and guess who see

-Hey! David chimes That´s that fucking cop!
And god damnit if he is´nt right. James with his new partner getting some breakfast. Bacon I bet. Pig for pigs. And eweryone know´s it aint gonna take him a long time to regognize us. And surely…

- What the fuck!?

… he does.

-Jameson, look there!
- wha?

-Aahh fuck! Everyone! Split up!

So we do. J.D, Gunnar and David go one direction. I go the other.

-Miguel, stop fucking following me!
-Come on man, this fat ass cant run for shit. Wait for me!
- Hey! Wait for me, guys! say´s George the nechrophelliac

Finally Miguel pulls up a gun and says:

-You fat fuck! If you dont start running properly I´m gonna plug you´re fat ass to the ground!

Of course that would only slow us even more down but Big Bob is God fearing man so

- Okay man! Just please, dont kill me! I got a family.
-We all do. Miguel responds.

Finally, we reach a deserted farm. It´s owners still there, only shadows of their former selves

-Hey George, dont get any ideas.
-Real fucking funny man.

But playtimes over

-Hey George, come on. Let´s check if the cops followed us.
-Why me?
-Cuz I aint taking Miguel and his new girlfriend cuz:

1. Miguel already fucked up!
2. I hate the fat fuck!

-Man, whatever.
- Wait here, darlings.

For one second, I think I see a tear in Bob´s eyes

- I dont see them.
- Good.
-Let´s go back to the house, yeah?
-I´m sorry, George. But that aint gonna happen. Not for you.
-What the fuck does that mean!?
- It means… it means I´m gonna fucking kill you.
-whaa?

And no time is wasted. I jump on him. He tries to hit back but I got him pinned down. So he tries to bite me. That actully give´s me an idea. I lean down to his throat, and chow down. The inhuman sounds that came out of him. Finally I rip his Adams apple out and spit to the ground. Not a sound anymore…
one down.

When I come back inside the house, no one´s there to greet me.

-Miguel?
-… Ro-Romir.
-Shit.

I find him in the kitchen, bleeding to death.

-Where?
-The… the toolshed.
-No, where´s you´re gun?
-He… he fucking to-took it, man. He chopped… he chopped my hand off. Help me… please.

He cant even stand up. Slips in his own blood. Bob actully saved me some trouble.

Two down…

-Bobby!?

Lot´s of tools here. But I only take a rusty screwdriver and slip it in my sleeve. I was always good with knives.
-What the fuck do you want you fucking psycho!?
-Just wanted to thank you for killing my best friend. Of course you realize what I have to do now because of him.
-Yeah, and what´s that?
-I´m gonna have to kill you.
-Yeah? Great plan as he show´s himself Only proplem is, I´ve got the gun.
-Do you realize who´se gun that is, esé? One of the stupidest motherfuckers ali… well, now probably dead. I´d be surprised if there are any bullets.
-No bullet´s?

I´m not gonna waste those precius seconds where he checks the magazine. I jump him. The guy´s twice my size, but I only need to get the gun away from him. Which I do. But a guy like him, he does not need weapons. He pounds me in the face with his fist. Breaking my nose. Blood fills my eyes.
-Just let me go! Just let me fucking go, okay!?

I cant see him, I cant smell him. The only thing I can rely on… take my time and listen

Just… let…

And that´s all I need. I wait for my sight to return before I find him. One steo from the door with the screwdriver sticking out of his neck

-That´s real unlucky.
-son of a bitch. just… fucking kill m-
And I do. I stomp his face in the floor.

Three down.

Only thing I can do now is…

-Walk.

So I do. By night I come upon another farm. But the barn catches my interest. I hear a few familiar voices.

*J.D
*James Prowler
*Jameson

Three in one it seems. But I gotta be real stelthy on this. Like a…. ninja. I sneak up behind Jameson. J.D´s packing a shotgun. Prowlers gotta be prayin´ to his Lord right now.

-SURPRISE! I grab by the neck and take his gun and I aim that pussy pistol at my nemesis. James Prowler
-What the fuck!? Jameson askes surprised. I notice David dead on the floor. Headshot.
-Well, dont we have a little reunion here? Hey J.D
-Hey Romir.
-You cocksucker, Luis. Says Prowler. I´m gonna blow a hole through you´re head.
- Yeah well, look at that. Another partner of you´rs soon to be dead. J.D?
-Yea?
-Will you have honours of ending Prowlers life?
- Oh, there are no shells in this.
-… what?
- That´s just what I need Prowler says before he shoots me in the side with that handcannon of his

NO! J.D cries
- Thank´s partner. I hear Jameson say to his fucking idol. My vision goes blurry. No… this cant end like this… have to… kill the fuckin pig. But alas. First the sound goes. Then the sight. And then…

No! I stand up slowly. Not gonna end like this. I´m bleeding pretty bad though.

-What the fuck!?

Everything is in flames. I can smell Jameson rotting there in one corner. I must have blacked out. I hear J.D screaming upstairs. I race up the stairs and see it. J.D sittin on Prowler, choking him to death.

-fuck no… he´s mine! I run into J.D with all my force
-HE´S MINE GOD DAMNIT! Kid got tears in his eyes.
-O…okay. He whimpers. What an animal I have become. I turn around to finish the job that the kid started only to see Prowler on his feet, pointing that cannon at me. Then a loud bang. And I feel a hole in me. A big one.

Sh-shit… I turn to the kid
-Romir? And then I fall through the weakend floor. Down to the flames. Last thing I hear is the kid screaming my name. Oh God, not again. First the sound goes. Then the lights. Then…

It´s hot as hell in here.
Let me in, I’ll bury the pain