Já hér kemur svo annar hluti af öðrum hluta svona til að drepa ekki litla elskulega fólkið hér á sorpinu með alltof löngum texta í einu!
Njótið vel!

Part two – Part two

And now (Hihi I like saying these words…they are very, very pretty!) I’m going back to The Amazing, the incredible…ELLA theeeee Gella!

She was happy at laaaaaaast (“At last” is song and I just had a flash back so it came down just like it is performed!) and that is a good thing. But one day, she found out Marcus had been murdered and because she was such a kind and a good person she went straight to the palace in order to cheer Esther, who was a good friend of Ella Gella, up. But as she got there she received some other news, and it struck her like a bolt from the blue! Esther had killed herself! Normally, Ella Gella had freaked out, but this time, she realized that wasn’t the right thing to do. The right thing to do was to investigate this case, the case of Marcus’s, Esther’s and oh yes it is shocking, Michelle’s death! Ella Gella had the feeling that all the three deaths were connected, somehow. But first of all she had to cry a little. And where is the best place to cry? Nowhere else than in Jacob’ arms. Jacob had just been back from his self-finding trip and now he had moved in a large house with his gay boyfriend Sebastian. Ella Gella ran down there and threw herself in his arms. He knew immediately why she was here and as he was also in great pain from loosing his best friend, they cried together, in each other arms. And in the middle of this Ella Gella realized that though she couldn’t be with Jacob as his one true love, she still wanted to be with him. And that is why she said: „Jacob, please let me move in!“ Jacob looked at her very confused and answered: „But Ella Gella, I’m gay, as you know, and I’m with Sebastian.“
„I know. And that is why I want to live with you, as a friend!“ Ella Gella said. Jacob was very glad because he liked Ella Gella so much and he wanted to live with her and the love of his life, Sebastian. And as he said “Yes” they both started to cry, but not because they were sad, but because they were so happy. And they ran together and told Sebastian the news. Sebastian was of course very happy about it, both because the love of his life was so happy and because he liked Ella Gella very much, even though he had never met her, but on the other hand, Ella the Gella was a very likeable person. So they all hugged and promised each other that they would take care of each other till the end of their days. And so they grabbed each other’s hands and ran into the sunshine. The End.

This would be the perfect end because it is all filled with so much joy and happiness. But as much as I would like this to be the end, I simple cannot because there are way to many mysteries left to solve!

And as Ella Gella had fixed one part of her life, she was able to start fixing another part, the part involving the death of her friends. The first thing she did was to contact Sophia. Ella Gella knew that Sophia was very wise and she might be able to help her out a little. So she dialed her number. A man answered. Ella Gella felt like she had heard the voice before but she wasn’t sure where. „Hello, is Sophia there?“ Ella Gella asked. „Yes, wait a minute, I’ll check. But I’m not sure if she…“ The very familiar voice said. „Ashton, give me the phone immediately or I will…“ A woman said to the person who had the very familiar voice who was holding the phone. The phone-holder laughed. „Take it easy, honey! Here is the phone, my lady.“ Ella Gella heard laughter and then the woman said “Hello”.
„Hi, is this Sophia?“ Ella Gella said.
„Yes it is,“ the woman who turned out to be Sophia answered. Then she continued: „Is this Ella Gella?“ Ella Gella nodded in agreement but then she realized she was talking over the phone so she said yes. „Oh my god!“ Sophia yelled. „I haven’t heard from you for like many, many…long time! How smashing is this? We sure need to talk.“ Ella Gella smiled and then asked: „Who was that man I was talking to right before? He sounded nice. Are you two friends or what?“
„Oh he, he is just…Ashton Kutcher!“ she yelled. She sounded like one of those uber shallow and popular and rather stupid American stereotypes that exist in every other Hollywood film, about American teenagers in high school. Ever watched 8 simple rules? Well as much as I like that show and no matter how much I like the character of Bridget, she is just the person you could compare Sophia to on this very moment.
„And we are a little more then friends! Wait, did I say little, I meant WAY more then friends. We are married!“ She giggled, no she said it and then she giggled!
„But isn’t he with that Demi Moore woman?“ Ella Gella asked.
„Well, yes he was…until he met me. I was on my business trip when we met. He was one of my clients and one day when we were talking about sunglasses and as I was describing a very elegant sunglasses I once saw, he just kissed me right on the mouth! And then he did it again…and again…and again. And when I finally got loose I told him that I couldn’t do this. First of all I had a basic rule that said I could never date my clients and second of all he was seeing Demi Moore. But that didn’t stop him and he kissed me again and said to me: „I’ve already moved my business to another company so I’m not your client anymore and just between you and me, things weren’t going so well with Demi and me and we broke up this morning.“ I slapped him and said to him very angry: „How could you do this, did you think I would just throw everything away for you?“ And then he just looked at me and said, “Yes”. And then he kissed me again and now we are married. Isn’t fabulous!?“ She giggled more.
„Oh you’re so lucky, he is so cute!“ Ella Gella said and sounded very much like Sophia had few moments ago.
„Yeah, I know! But Oh my god, I can’t believe it, I almost forgot, how are you feeling? I’m so sorry about what happened to Marcus and Esther. I know he meant something to you and she was a very good friend of yours. I’m so sorry about it,“ Sophia said, „And about Michelle…“ There was a long silence and then she continued. „When I made the plan, I never expected it to go this way. I’m truly sorry“ (OH, I’m biting my nails right now…there something I really want to tell you but I can’t because that would ruin the end!) There was another silence, broken by Ella Gella: „Yes, the reason I called, do you have any idea of how Marcus got killed. Or why Esther killed herself? I’m trying to get to the bottom of this.“
„Then I’m sorry I cannot help you. I wish I could but I was on my business trip/honeymoon all the time and I wasn’t in any contact with the world meanwhile and I just got home from it two days ago. But I wish you all the luck you can get so you can get to the bottom of this,“ Sophia said.
„Well, thanks anyway, say hello to Ashton from me. Goodbye,“ Ella Gella said. „Yes, goodbye,“ Sophia said and hanged up. Ella Gella sat for a while with the phone in her hand and thought. What could she do now? Sophia had been her only plan and now she didn’t know what to do next. She thought for a while. Everything Sophia had said rolled in and out of her head over and over again. And then it struck her like a bolt out of the blue. She had the answer. And it was terrible. She shivered and hanged up the phone. She couldn’t move, she knew a secret that was too terrible to speak of. She knew exactly what had happen. It was there in front of her, and it couldn’t get any clearer. But there was more in it. More confusing part that she didn’t know where to put. But there was one thing. So utter clear that it nearly didn’t make any sense at all. But it did. She had to do something. She had to talk to Michelle.
She grabbed the phonebook and looked up “Heaven”. She dialed the number and a voice answered, a voice she knew very well: „Heaven, How can I help you?“ „Esther?“ Ella Gella said, surprised but relieved.
„Yes. Is this Ella Gella?“ the voice said.
„Yes, it is. I’m so glad that you’re in heaven but not in hell. But could you tell me, is Michelle somewhere up there? I must talk to her!“ Ella Gella said and started to smile. Something was going the right way at last.
„Is she dead?“ Esther asked and sounded very confused and downcast. Ella Gella stopped smiling.
„Yes, she is. Didn’t you know? After all, you married her ex-husband,“ she said and without her intention she sounded a little bitter.
„What are you saying? She was married to Marcus? He never spoke of her. And why didn’t anyone tell me anything. She was my friend. I would never have married Marcus if I had known about them. I’m sorry about it,“ Esther said. She was very shocked. „Well, I’m not surprised he never talked about her. She ran away from him and took all his money with her. He must have been very depressed and so as he found happiness again, he would not have wanted to mess it up by being reminded of the betrayal of his dearly beloved,“ Ella Gella said.
„Did Michelle really do all this? I never thought she could. It just seems impossible for her to do such evil things. Are you quite sure about this?“ Esther asked.
„Oh, yes I am. But it was all part of our plan, our plan to get Marcus’s money. And yes, I know it sounds cruel to do this to him, and I wasn’t really sure at first but then Sophia convinced me. You remember Sophia? She was in our class.“ Esther shook her head. (And Ella Gella felt it over the phone)
„Alright then, but anyway, she was the one who made the plan and got us into it. And when I think about it, Michelle never wanted to be a part of it. She only played along because I did. And I will always be sorry to have not notice it. Because it was indeed that plan that led to her death.“ Ella Gella stopped. She felt a lump be formed in her throat. There was a moment of silence and then she continued: „I really miss her, and I blame myself.“ The tears started to run quietly down her cheeks. „I should, I should have noticed.“ Esther was trying to stop the time from running. She had to say something but she couldn’t get herself to do it. But Esther was a very brave and steadfast woman so she pulled herself together and cleared her throat. „Ella Gella, you shouldn’t blame yourself. What happened, happened, and though it might sound bad, that is just that. You could not have done anything to change it. Now I have to tell you something that I wish I didn’t have to do but I must. You asked about Michelle. Well, she isn’t, she isn’t up here. She is, like Marcus, and it is horrible to think of it…in Hell.“ Esther took a deep breath, even though she was dead and had indeed stopped breathing, and then added: „But I want you to know that, whatever you were going to say to Michelle, you can say to me. And I might be helpful. I’ve been doing some research up here, and I have learned a lot about the mysteries of our world and of others. I guess I was so focused on the big picture that I forgot about my own mysteries and that is why everything you said came to me like a bolt from the blue. Let me know if there is anything I can do.“
Ella Gella had been very silent over Esther’s speech. She knew she had to talk to someone and that someone had to be Michelle. But there were other things she didn’t understand completely and she needed to get them straight before speaking to Michelle. It was exactly what she needed to do right now so she told Esther that she needed to tell her about her discovery and she needed her help to complete the puzzle with the loose parts there were floating around in her mind. And so she began to tell Esther the story and as the minutes wore off, and with Esther’s help the rest of it began to take a fully formed shape. Every thought had been re-thought over and over again and at last they could fit it somewhere in the progress. And in the end the shocking truth unveiled it self. Esther and Ella Gella weren’t puzzled or confused anymore. They knew exactly what had been going on right under their noses all the time, without them even noticing it. They both went silent. They had to take a time to understand what they had just discovered. Then Esther broke the silent.
„But then Marcus must be…I mean he didn’t…he shouldn’t be…“ she said and then lapsed into silence again.
„Yes, you’re right,“ Ella Gella answered. „And then we must save him. And Michelle too, if that is possible. I think I know how. I read it somewhere, a long time ago. It has to work. And you must tell them about how they can get, you know,“ Esther said excited and nervous at the same time. Ella Gella nodded in agreement. She could understand that Esther felt like she had failed Marcus and wanted to make up for that. So she made a signal to Esther who carried on. She told Ella Gella what she had to do and then it was time for goodbye.
„Well, I guess this is it,“ Ella Gella said. „Yes, I guess so,“ Esther said. There was a silent. And then Ella Gella spoke: „Thank you for everything, I’ll miss you. Goodbye.“ „I’ll miss you to,“ Esther whispered, „goodbye.“ And then they both hang up.

Ella Gella knew exactly what to do. She grabbed the phonebook again and looked up Hell. And then, without a blink, she dialed the number no one was supposed to dial.
„Hell inc. How can I help you?“ a fawning voice said into the phone.
„He…He…Hello, is this at Hell?“ Ella Gella asked in a shaky voice.
„Yes, that is what I said, How can I help you?“ the fawning voice said.
„Yes, I’m, I’m looking for Michelle, Michelle Blake. Is she…there?“ Ella Gella said.
„OK, wait a minute, I’ll look it up.“ There was a silence and Ella Gella bit her fingernails in anxiousness. „Michelle Blake, you said. Yes she is here…should I put you through or what?“ the fawning voice said.
„Yes, I suppose, I can talk to her that way, can’t I? Put me through,“ Ella Gella said and took a deep breath.
„As you wish,“ the fawning voice said, „You’re very lucky, visiting hours are not very common here. You have one hour!“ Ella Gella heard laughter and then everything around her faded. She felt like she was being squeezed through a metal tunnel filled with spider webs and everything went black. (I’m laughing right know, just ought you should know, I’m thinking of Harry Potter and some…hihi…this is fun!)

Allir að segja sína skoðun! Koma svo pípúl! :D