Hérna kemur svo annar hluti, eða einn hluti af öðrum hluta þar sem ég komst að því að annar hluti væri of langur til að setja inn í heilu lagi! Njótið vel :D

-Part two– Part one

Alright, I know what I said about I would never make a sequel, but as I am so kindhearted (unlike you) and nice (also unlike you) I’ve decided to write a sequel of this story which began with the words „Once there was a very regular guy!“ And some people are also paying me lot of money to continue but that’s a different story, which began with the words „Marta, wouldn’t you like to have some coffee with me!“
And now as I’m sitting in front of my computer at home, I shall start telling the story few weeks after we left our heroes!

After Marcus had committed the horrible crime I wish not to speak of again because it gives me gooseflesh, he and his family were able to keep it hidden and nobody knew what had happen except, Marcus and his family, Ella Gella, Jacob, Sophia and a old squirrel that lived in Michelle’s apartment. And you might ask yourself how Sophia knew, as she was on a business trip. Well, she is very mysterious and some say she was skilled in witchcraft. At least she knew.

Marcus had met another woman. Her name was Esther. She was smart, funny, kind and beautiful. She was not that kind of a beauty that would compete in beauty contest; she didn’t have “a pretty face”.
She was graceful; her beauty was beyond human. I cannot really describe how she looked in words but if you have ever read the books Lord of the Rings you can compare her to the image of the queen of elves, the most beautiful creature alive, Galadriel, and add like ten percent of beauty to that image. Well, I hope you get my point; she was unbelievably beautiful!
Marcus felt happy again when he was around her. It was the first time he had been happy since Michelle left him. He and Esther decided to get married and so they did and lived happily, Ever After. The End!

Oh, no you didn’t think you would escape that easily. Well, you asked for more, and so I will give to you. Though you might not like what is about to be written you must read it because the only reason I’m writing this down, is for you, and you only!

Well, Marcus and Esther did get married, and they lived happily…for few weeks. And now I’m about to write something down, that could make you hate Marcus (if you haven’t already started to hate him for killing Michelle) but I ask you not to. Do not hate him for this nor for killing Michelle, because he isn’t responsible for his actions!

Marcus met Sophia, and he fell for her. He remembered her as the sweet little girl, who had been in his class, who he had never noticed. But now she had grown into a gorgeous woman. And he sure did notice her! Sophia was, of course, very seductive and mysterious and though she knew Marcus was married that didn’t stop her from working her charms on him. And as they started their affair, one night when Esther wasn’t at home, one of the wings in the castle in Monaco was fraught with passion. But if you would have looked closer at Marcus, more accurately, right in his eyes, you might have thought he had been hypnotized or brainwashed. Now, lets take a little break and look at the facts. Marcus and Sophia are having in affair and Esther is not at home. And I just said Brainwash for the first time in the story. I want you to remember that as the story goes on that brainwash is a very powerful weapon, if you know how to use it properly, but it is very dangerous if you don’t know how, and if you don’t know, then do not use it, because then it might seriously damage the person’s being brainwashed brain! And as I have gone over the facts I want to push the fast forward button and go over another few weeks, filled with great passion, wonderful and very expensive gifts and Esther completely clueless!

And now we are located in the dark on the roof over of the porch, were the very cozy hot pot is located. And guess who are in it. Marcus and Sophia making out. And that look is still in Marcus’s eyes. But now the story is really going to go downhill!
Esther walked into the room, well it wasn’t really a room, it was outside, but lets not argue about that and keep the story going on. She, of course saw Marcus and Sophia in the hot pot and the making out thing too. But to my most surprise, she didn’t start to yell and scream, Yes, I know that is particularly the same thing, and throw stuff at them. She just stood there and the tears started to fell down, quietly. She watched them finish their snogging round. It was of course terrible to look at, from the roof, and all I wanted to do was to jump down and hug her and tell her that what was happening wasn’t real. But I couldn’t do that, because you aren’t supposed to mess with destiny, and of course it was real. Everyone could see that. And so I just sat there in great horror and started to cry to. I felt so sorry for her, and surprisingly, I also felt very sorry for Marcus. When the snogging round was over, Marcus looked up and saw his wife. And on that very moment the look in his eyes, disappeared and a new one appeared. Fear!
He sprat out of the hot pot, without even looking at Sophia and ran to his precious wife. He took her hands and started to talk, no, it was more like he was trying to spell out hundreds of hundreds of words and explanations in three seconds, and his voice was so marked by despair, that it made me look at Sophia with some much hate in my eyes and I wanted to take her and squeeze her so badly that she would always have the marks of it on her body. I started to shake and I wanted to go back in time, back to the table in the coffee room, were Sophia told the girls about her plan. Then I could save a life, actually two lives or three, even four. And I could have told Michelle and Ella Gella that it was a bad plan, and they should stay away from it and Sophia. She was so evil. I hate her!
Marcus tried to say everything in one „I’m so, so terribly sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing. I cannot loose you. Could you ever forgive me? I don’t know what to do, please tell me. You just name it and I’ll do it.“ He tried to say something more but he just couldn’t find the words. „ Just please…“ He was so confused and desperate and all he could do was to wait. His eyes were filled with tears and they started to fall down. „…Would you, please,“ he sighed, „talk to me.“ She looked him right in the eyes but didn’t say anything. Her expression described disappointment. Her lachrymal gland – the brown dot on your skin close to the eye and spills out water - had stopped spilling out water and the tears on her cheeks had become dry. „Please,“ he begged for the last time before she took her hands out of his, turned around and walked away. As the door shut behind her Marcus shivered and took a look at Sophia for the first time since the look in his eyes had disappeared. „You, “ he said in a voice full of hasker – it’s a word were you take all the nasty, horrible, filthy words you know and put it all in one to describe absolute hatred – „see what you’ve done.“
„Well, yes I can see but it wasn’t my fault, it was you who did it. And I can also see I’ve no use for you anymore,“ Sophia said, and I feel like I have to throw up when I say it, and smirked at him. „You are…“ Marcus began but he never finished his sentence because then Sophia pulled up her mini-gun and shoot him right in his head. Marcus fell slowly down on the marble floor at the same moment as the Korean cleaning lady arrived. She screamed and dropped all the clothes she was holding and ran yelling and screaming away. Sophia put her coat on and disappeared into the night. Oh I should have jumped down of the roof and run after her but I didn’t and I still regret it.
The cleaning lady ran as fast as she could to until she ran into Esther who was on her way out. „Husband dead. Woman in water pot shooted him,“ the Korean cleaning lady said, still out of breath and very frightened. And now I just want to stop. I can’t do it anymore. But as I have learned you can’t just walk away from things like that and so I must go on.
As Esther heard the news everything got into slow motion. Esther closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then time started to go in normal speed again and Esther replied: „Would you please, be so kind to go and inform the queen that her son is dead and also where he is located.“ „Yes, Madam,“ the Korean cleaning lady answered and walked away, still shivering. When she was gone Esther sighted and her tears started to run down her cheeks again. The look on her face didn’t describe disappointment anymore; it described the feeling when one has realized that one has experienced great loss without realizing it. Esther now saw that Marcus hadn’t been lying; he hadn’t been aware what he had been doing. And he didn’t know how much she wanted to forgive him but simple couldn’t. Both had she been hurt too much and now, well, he was dead, no matter how ironic that sounds. She opened the back door and walked out. She got into her car and drove as fast as she could down to the Maureen. She sat there for a while and thought about life. Then she pulled the car back into gear and backed. She pushed the accelerator pedal and with her eyes so filled with tears that she couldn’t see anything, she drove in full speed into the dark water.

And now the story will go back to Michelle. Yes, she is dead and all that but who says there isn’t a place to go when our live has come to an end. Michelle was sitting in a sofa…in Hell.

And Marcus was sitting beside her.

They were both staring on the empty wall in front of them. Marcus’s bare feet were touching the empty floor that was way too hot to be touched by a life human being, but he didn’t feel the heat! They had just had a very empty and meaningless conversation and now they were out of empty subjects to talk about. The empty room was repressive. There was really nothing in this room except the sofa and the two staring people. And even they were empty. There were no cushions in the sofa and it was more uncomfortable and empty than you can imagine. And the two staring people both felt empty inside. They hadn’t felt anything since they got down here and they hadn’t thought about anything either. But it was hell so they weren’t expecting anything better. And they sat there for a while and didn’t speak a word. Later, much later, Michelle stood up and walked away. But as she walked through the wall something happened that hadn’t happened to her for a very long time. She FELT like butterflies were dancing in her stomach. It would have been remarkable enough just too have felt anything down there but she that it was a feeling that always told her that she was having…

Oh I’m sorry but I just can’t write more of this. I just hate when I get a very good idea and I simple cannot make it sound good on paper. There were simple way too many words to write and feelings I couldn’t describe. The things I’ve been writing down now have been retyped over, and over again with some very big changes and some not so big changes and it looks very different from the first idea I got and was with out a doubt the best of them all. And now I’ve written down the also with out a doubt, worst part of them all and I’m loosing my mind. Oh, I hate this feeling. So now, instead of erasing this horrible nonsense, I’m making you read this and also making you have this horrible feeling I always get when write something really bad down. You might think I’m a bad person but I’m not, or least I don’t think I am. I wasn’t planning on letting you read this or any of my complaining, no I’m lying, I was gonna but I wasn’t going to write down the evil part were I smirk over your unfortunate faith, but as I was writing I got a very good idea, and this time I am able to make it sound good on paper too. By saying this evil words and make you feel bad I can get you into the mood (sometimes I whish I was writing this down in Icelandic when I need a word like hugarástand!) Michelle and Marcus were in when they were staring at the empty walls and had been through the empty conversation. Oh, yes this is a good idea that worked properly and also oh, yes they had been talking about empty subjects and they were staring on the empty walls but there the nonsense began. So now I’m starting over on that moment and I hope you are still in the mood they are in, not because I’m evil person but because otherwise you will not fully understand the next part of the story!

There was silence. And then Michelle broke it.
„Why did you kill me?“(Aha, now I’m starting to like what I’m doing. On with this progress!)
„I…I just…I don’t know…I mean, I just…I,“ Marcus hesitated and then it was like his head had cleared up and he realized something and so he said with confidence voice: „I didn’t!“
„What!“ Michelle yelled at him. „You sure did kill me. I might be dead but I’m not stupid! It was you who walked into my room, it was you who took up the knife and it was certainly you who killed me!“ Marcus looked down for a moment but the he took a big breath and turned to Michelle and said: „Michelle, you have got to believe me, I didn’t do it! Right before I died…“ „Yes, that reminds me, how did you die, anyway?“ Michelle said. „I’ll tell you later, let me finish,“ he said and moved on: „Right before I died I could remember every single fact of your murder, but the second I got down here, I couldn’t remember a thing. And the weird part is, I could remember everything else but not this. It is like something was planted into my head and then, as soon as I got here, it was ripped out. I have no memories from the murder and no matter how hard I try to remember I simple can’t. So, when I say I didn’t do it, it must mean that someone else did!“ And so he looked down again and said in a lower voice: „And I couldn’t have done it because…because I never stopped loving you! „ Marcus didn’t look up. Michelle was very confused. She didn’t quite understand what he had been saying. But she understood that he thought he hadn’t murdered her and she also understood that she did believe him though every cell in her body was shouting: „He’s lying! He’s lying!“
She wanted to tell them to shut up but she knew that it was a silly thing to do because it would certainly not work, so instead she said in a something-I-don’t-know-how-to-describe voice which is a voice you should always use when you want to say the words Michelle spoke, to your dead ex-husband when you’re sitting in a sofa in hell: „I…You…I didn’t…I…“ But she couldn’t finish, because she wasn’t Finish, she was from Iceland! (Aha, This is what I like to call V.B.J. or A Very Bad Joke!) No, what I meant to say was: But she couldn’t finish because she was interrupted. By someone who was not Marcus!

Og allir að kommenta…það er svo gaman að fá komment :D