Í enskutíma í skólanum mínum áttum við að gera verkefni. Við áttum að segja frá deginum okkar. En það hékk eitthvað á spýtunni. Við áttum að segja frá deginum líkt og Holden nokkur Caulfield, aðalpersónan í The Catcher in the Rye(bókin sem við erum að lesa í ensku) myndi tala. Ég og fólkið í kringum mig vorum svo obboslega ánægð með úrkomuna að mig langar að deila þessu með ykkur, fólkinu sem ég elska mest :*

If you really want to hear about it the first thing you’ll probably want to know is what my lousy day was like.
Well as I told you earlier, it was lousy as hell. I woke up to the sound of my little brother having a fit. I think it was a new video game this time. He’s spoiled as hell, he really is. My mother and stepfather will give him anything if he only whines enough.
I checked my watch; it was only 10:30. There was no way I was going to get any more sleep with my brother having one of his fits. I got up. I had to go meet my no-good father later. The sonovabitch left me and my mother but still he insists on seeing me once a week. I used to enjoy spending time with him but that was before he decided we were only good enough to see once in a while, but not to live with.
When I got there his newest girlfriend opened the door. I had never met her before. She’s pretty, alright. They’re always pretty, and young. This one looked about my age, she really did. I think it’s pathetic. She didn’t look like she had any idea who I was so just for fun of it I gave her a big hug and called out:
“Mommy!” You should have seen the look on her face. It nearly killed me. Thad made my otherwise lousy day.

This story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to any person, living or dead are entirely coincidental and unintentional.
The author of this story does not have a little brother, a stepfather, a no-good father or a seventeen-year-old looking stepmother. The author, on the other hand, does have a mother and a father that is not a sonovabitch and also has two older brothers. But that is another story yet to be told.

Takk fyrir .D