Nokkur af mínum uppáhalds quote'um hér koma nokkur quote's sem mér finnst töff. vonandi hafið þið gaman að líka

úr invader zim
Dib: You're just jealous!
Zim: This has nothing to do with jelly!

Zim: What are you doing, Gir?
Gir: Noooothing.
Zim: Nothing? Or… SOMETHING?
Gir: *whimper* You're too smart for me…

Zim: I am a normal human worm baby!

Ms. Bitters: Zim!
Zim: Sir!
Ms. Bitters: There's a pigeon on your head. You have headpigeons. Get to the nurse before they spread to the rest of the children.

Zim: I'll find a cure alright, and I'll keep it all to myself, while watching you transform more and more into what you are deep down in your HEART.
Dib: … deep down I'm bologna?
Zim: Yyyyyes.
Dib: That's just dumb.
Zim: Dumb like a moose, Dib! DUMB LIKE A MOOOOOSE!

family guy
Chris Griffin: Hey, birthday dude! You want some ice cream?
Stewie Griffin: Yes, but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

[riding a circus elephant]
Peter Griffin: Look Lois, the two symbols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a big fat white guy who is threatened by change.

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me.
Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together?
[Lois giggles]
Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind.
Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love.
Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money.

Lois Griffin: Oh, Peter, I love you.
Peter Griffin: [looks at watch] Uhh, about a quarter past five.

Dogma
[Jay drives Bethany's car; the motor shrieks]
Bethany: What gear are you in?
Jay: “Gear”?

Rufus: We were sent by Him who is called I Am!
Cardinal Glick: Cute. Really cute. Now come on, kids, playtime with the Cardinal is over.
Rufus: Worked for Moses.

Loki: Whose house? Run's house! I said whose house? Run's house! Martin! Martin!

Jay: Hey Big Bird? Wanna play the Counting Game? Count the shells Sucker Duck!
[proceeds to shoot off Bartelby's wings with an Uzi]

Jay: Heh, me lead you? Lady look at me, I don't even know where the hell I am half the time!

og svo eitt alvarlegt í lokin

Bartleby: [claps hands] Wake up! These humans have besmirched everything He's bestowed upon them. They were given Paradise - they threw it away. They were given this planet - they destroyed it. They were favored best among all His endeavors, and some of them don't even believe he exists. And in spite of it all… He hath shown them infinite fucking patience at every turn. What about us? I asked you… Once, to lay down the sword, because I felt sorry for them. What was the result? Our expulsion from Paradise! Where was his infinite fucking patience then? It's not right! It's not fair! We've paid our debt. Don't you think it's time… Don't you think it's time we went home? And to do that… I… I think we may have to dispatch our-our would be dispatchers.
Loki: Wait. Wait. Wait. Kill them? You're talking about the Last Scion for Chrissakes! And what about Jay and Bob? I mean… Those guys were all right.
Bartleby: Don't. Don't my friend. See, don't let your sympathies get the best of you. They did me once. Scion or not, she's just a human. And by passing through that arch, our sins are forgiven. No harm, no foul
Loki: My God. I've heard a rant like this before
Bartleby: What did you say?
Loki: I've heard a rant like this before
Bartleby: Don't you fuckin' do that to me
Loki: You sound like the Morning Star
Bartleby: You shut your fuckin' mouth!
Loki: You do! You sound like Lucifer man! You fuckin' lost it! You're not talkin' about goin' home Bartleby, you're talkin' about fuckin' war on God. Well fuck that. I have seen what happens to the proud when then take on the throne. I'm goin' back to Wisconsin.
Þetta var awesome