hér er smá “convo” sem ég átti í dag við gaur frá frakklandi sem er með íslenskar stelpur á heilanum…hann elskar ljóshærðar og bláeygðar íslenskar víkinga stelpur með stór brjóst. ;)

ég vil taka fram að ég er “svarta perlan”, “Bonatrape” er franska fíflið. þetta er ekki neitt sem ég bjó til, þetta er allt saman ekta! :)

skemmtið ykkur vel!

><b>Bonatrape:</b> oh svarta!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> hi
<b>Bonatrape:</b> how are you?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I'm good
<b>Bonatrape:</b> no snow still?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> nope
<b>Bonatrape:</b> in akuryri?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> maybe, I wouldn't know
<b>Bonatrape:</b> are you good in music?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> depends on what you mean
<b>Bonatrape:</b> guitare
<b>svarta perlan:</b> oh..no, I don't play any instruments
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh what a pity
<b>svarta perlan:</b> why? it doesn't interest me..I'd rather draw and write
<b>Bonatrape:</b> write poetry?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> sometimes, but it's mostly letters and stories
<b>Bonatrape:</b> could I be your bf, please?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> uh, no
<b>Bonatrape:</b> why?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> because I don't like online relationships, and because you don't interest me that way
<b>Bonatrape:</b> how could I interest you?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you're just not my type, okay?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I ouwld like to be, and I'm ready to change to please you
<b>svarta perlan:</b> can't you read? I just said I don't like online relationships
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Did you already try?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> yes, a few times, and it never ended well..so now I want real life relationships or nothing at all
<b>Bonatrape:</b> so I have to come in rvk if I want to date with you?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> okay, listen…I like you as a friend, but nothing else. I already like someone else, so even if you came to iceland you wouldn't have a chance, sorry.
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Nothing is impossible: just imagine if I came there and I please you…Really impossible? You certainly won't love just one man in all your life, you can change, and you certain will.
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I have already loved many, and I love one right now, and that's enough for me..so don't waste your money, okay? besides, you want a blonde girl with blue eyes, right?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> yeah, sure I would prefer, and with big breasts too :-)
<b>svarta perlan:</b> okay..well, I have REALLY dark hair, dark eyes, and tiny breasts
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh no, you said me you are almost blond! spe in summer! I remember!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I never said that
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and you have blue eyes, don't you?!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh reall?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> nope, greeny yellow eyes
<b>Bonatrape:</b> tiny breasts too?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> yeah
<b>Bonatrape:</b> 75A?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> we don't use that size chart here
<b>Bonatrape:</b> or maybe 34A?…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> yeah, about that
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and do you know some girls like I ouwld like?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> no, all my female friends have dark hair, and they all have boyfriends
<b>Bonatrape:</b> of course..I would have been suprised if you said me one was waiting me..
<b>svarta perlan:</b> girls around here rarely go for online relationships, most of them want a guy they can BE WITH, not someone who's in another country
<b>Bonatrape:</b> yeah, but I could come, so let's speak about a real relation ship, not a cyber one's
<b>svarta perlan:</b> but I'm not interested in a relationship with you
<b>Bonatrape:</b> And I'm not interested in you too. But I thought, as you are in Iceland that sompetimes you see some blonde icelandic girl who is sad and would like a foreign bf to changer her minds!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> right, whatever
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I would love to meet this girl…$
<b>svarta perlan:</b> then come to iceland and look for one, I'm not helping you
<b>Bonatrape:</b> You think I could find one's like it?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I don't know or care, really
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Have you one idea about how foreigner are liked, there?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> depends on the person…I for one don't care where people are from as long as they're nice
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Yeah but the people who is foreigner can be more interesting, because he comes from far aways…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I think you're dreaming
<b>Bonatrape:</b> You're right haha!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but though I could have done Socrate program, and come this years in rvk
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you can try
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Do ou think the blonde/blue eyes icelandic girl slim with a large chest exists?…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> sure, they exist everywhere
<b>Bonatrape:</b> maybe not in Nigeria though…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> why not? we have black people in iceland, so
<b>Bonatrape:</b> certainly as msuch as there
<b>svarta perlan:</b> why are you so obsessed with icelandic women anyway?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> they're no more special than other women, believe me
<b>Bonatrape:</b> they have special that they're so fex in world that they have no price for me
<b>Bonatrape:</b> “so few in”
<b>svarta perlan:</b> but they're just like other women
<b>Bonatrape:</b> no, they're beautiphul
<b>Bonatrape:</b> one of them have been miss world, and it's such a tiny land though!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> so are women from the rest of the world
<b>svarta perlan:</b> so? they judge personality there, not looks
<b>Bonatrape:</b> icelandics girls are again better when they're as I imagine them, as Viking
<b>svarta perlan:</b> they're NOT vikings, my god no
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Miss wold is the nicest woman, not the more clever! so it's not the personnality that they judge!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> they come from vikings, most of them
<b>svarta perlan:</b> yes, they always judge from personality in the miss world contests, looks come after that
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I have a few questions
<b>Bonatrape:</b> anyways if she has been chosen, it's also because she was nice
<b>Bonatrape:</b> wich one's?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> how old are you? and how many girlfriends have you had?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I'm 19 y o and to be honestly I almost had none girl friend
<b>svarta perlan:</b> it's easy to tell why, you're too closeminded..girls want guys who're open, they want men who don't CARE how they look
<b>Bonatrape:</b> No. It depends about the girl! each one's is diferent from the other, and some would be happy I ask them about their body, and certainly some nott
<b>svarta perlan:</b> maybe, but NO girl wants a guy who only likes her for her body
<b>Bonatrape:</b> And if I had a gf i guess she would be anyways happy that I like her body, of course…
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I have never said that I will like my wife just for her body!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> a body is just the shell, it means absolutely nothing..it's the PERSON that matters, not the person's body, don't you understand that?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I think both is important. I will love again more my gf if her body please me, of course she will atract me more!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Don't say me you will love someone who seems you horrible, it would be hypocrite…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> tell me..if you one day meet this fat girl who has a beautiful smile and a charming personality, and she's just really sweet and caring, and you fall in love with her, would you dump her because she's fat?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Of course not, if I love her! But the question is if I could love her, because she's fat
<b>svarta perlan:</b> are fat people worse than thin people, then? is that what you're saying? that because some people are fat, they don't deserve love?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> They deserve it because it's not their fault if they're fat, but personaly I just think a normal body will please me more than a fat one's, and I can't do nothing against it
<b>svarta perlan:</b> okay, that makes more sense than what you've said before..I hope you're being honest, too

smá pása! þetta allt er frá því í gær, 4 desember. núna kemur það sem hann hefur sagt í dag!

<b>svarta perlan:</b> there are a few dating websites in iceland, you might find a girl there
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you mean chats?!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> how nice from you to help me about it!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> no, date websites where you write about yourself, and if people like you they'll send you a message
<b>svarta perlan:</b> kinda like email
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you mean penpal, so?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> no
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh ok really to date someone
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but isn"t it write in icelandic?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> yeah, but you can make your ad in english, most people here are fluent in english so it's okay
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but how will i be able to understand the steps i have to do to make my ad?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I'll help you
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh you're one angel!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> takk fyrir!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> :-*
<b>svarta perlan:</b> heheh, no problem
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but anyways it will be a cyber relation, i'm not in iceland!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> so if they really want someone, it would be better for theses girls to look for in their own land…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> exactly..unless you came to iceland, which is expected when you sign up on sites like that
<b>Bonatrape:</b> in the best ways, I would came just during summer, and during 3 weeks maximum!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> that's not good enough
<b>Bonatrape:</b> i have to go live there?!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> if you're not ready to move to iceland to find a girlfriend, you can just forget about icelandic girls
<b>Bonatrape:</b> let's imagine I move there. But to live there, I have to work, and how could I work there if I don't speak icelandic?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I just did some history studies!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> or maybe does French is taught, there?…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you take courses that they offer foreigners..there's tons of foreign people here, and all of them have to take these courses
<b>svarta perlan:</b> french is taught to those who want to learn it, but they're not many who like it
<b>svarta perlan:</b> german and danish and english are more important
<b>Bonatrape:</b> But maybe could I teach it tough so…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you can't teach it unless you know icelandic
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I would need to some years to speak Icelandic
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and what would I do waiting for it?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> wich work?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> no work, you'd be supported while learning and adjusting
<b>Bonatrape:</b> supported by icelandic state?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> but, you need permission to move here, and a reason..and saying you want an icelandic girlfriend is NOT a reason that'll be accepted
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and if the icelandic girl say also to icelandic state that she want me as her husband?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> it would be as it is in America, so…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you don't understand..to find a girl you must MOVE HERE, and when you come here you WON'T find a girl just waiting here for you..you need to search for her. visit iceland for a few weeks, see if you find someone, and if you do..ask the state of iceland for permission, tell them you want to work here
<b>svarta perlan:</b> but be warned, finding a job here is NOT easy
<b>svarta perlan:</b> this really isn't easy at all
<b>Bonatrape:</b> so:
<b>Bonatrape:</b> 1- go there and find the girl
<b>Bonatrape:</b> 2- find the work
<b>Bonatrape:</b> 3-ask to the state to stay there
<b>Bonatrape:</b> right?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> yeah, that's pretty much correct
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but i can't go there if i'm not sure to find the work…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> like I said, this is not easy at all
why not find a blonde girl in france? exactly the same as the icelandic girls, except they speak another language
<b>Bonatrape:</b> it will be never the same…i think the best for me is that i go there one summer in youth house, and find a girl just for the summer…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> why are you so desperate? it's not even likely you'll find anyone, icelandic people usually don't like the french at all
<b>Bonatrape:</b> are you sure? why????
<b>Bonatrape:</b> they don't like us???
<b>svarta perlan:</b> well..when foreign people travel in france, the french refuse to speak english to them..that's considered rude..I don't know why this is like that, but france is just not really liked here
<b>svarta perlan:</b> icelandic people usually want other icelandic people, not some foreigners
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I'm not being mean, I'm just trying to help you understand…finding a girl here will be like looking for a needle in a haysack
<b>Bonatrape:</b> about the first pb, I think it's because we don't like english, and not anglo saxons, so we don't like speak their language, and less we pseak it, better it is
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I have read that icelandic girls are interested in latin men…!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> yeah, I know it would be hard, but I have find some though, already…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> okay, okay, LISTEN…what you read online is NOT always true
and have you?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> yeah, I have one penpal for mAkureyri
<b>svarta perlan:</b> and does she like you?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> even if she hasn't some large chets she's cute
<b>Bonatrape:</b> she like me, but ti's just a penpal
<b>svarta perlan:</b> breasts are NOT important goddamnit
<b>svarta perlan:</b> try to think with your brain for once!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> according to you, but it's important according to me!!!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> want to see something really funny?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh it's so ard…
<b>Bonatrape:</b> yeah!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> then wait just a second
<b>svarta perlan:</b> http://www.livejournal.com/talkread.bml?journal=ladyfen rir&itemid=20436 have fun, you so deserve this
<b>svarta perlan:</b> and I should add that a few of these people are icelandic, so you're already NOT liked here
<b>svarta perlan:</b> stay in france, you belong there
<b>svarta perlan:</b> and I've had enough of talking to you. GOOD DAY.

núna líða nokkrir klukkutímar…

<b>Bonatrape:</b> thanks
<b>Bonatrape:</b> why did you do it?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> because you deserve this..I showed this to ALL my icelandic and non-icelandic friends, and they all agree that you're an immature and desperate idiot…so..STAY AWAY FROM ICELAND
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and don't you think you'er idiot too when you guess that I'm serious when I'm speaking on net?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> learn proper english before you attempt to make sense, child
<b>Bonatrape:</b> anyways just 187 icelandic people are on it! so I'm not still so fmaous there! hahaha
<b>Bonatrape:</b> i mean that i'm not serious when i'm online…is it so hard to understand?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I showed this to online and offline friends, and I have more offline friends..so far NO ONE likes you..get it through your thick skull that women DON'T WANT a guy who only thinks about their body, and that's exactly what you do!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> believe me, your behaviour would get you killed if you came to iceland
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you judge me but you just know my cyber personnality…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> your “cyber personality” is very un-attractive
<b>Bonatrape:</b> they didn't understand: I HAVE NEVER said that i'm ONLY interested in body girls! if they understood it, it's them the idiots, not me!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I have some friends in Iceland and none think the bad things you imagine on me
<b>svarta perlan:</b> stay in france, it's a HUGE country with millions of people, find a girl THERE. stop dreaming about icelandic women, not many of them would even THINK about going out with you
and stop trying to defend yourself, you already lost this arguement. grow up, get a brain, THEN start looking for love elsewhere than online.
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you want someone to hold and kiss, right? then find a REAL girl, not a cyber girlfriend!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I ave find my gf on internet!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> so you HAVE a girlfriend? that's new, seems you're also a bloody liar when you need to make yourself look good, huh?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I am not as bad as yoruself, I didn't think you could be enought horrible to take ours dialog and put it online…do you realize what you did?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and after you say that is me, the bad one's?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> stay in your gloomy iceland too and never come in France!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> can't i het a gf since the moment i said you i didn't?!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I did this for my own amusement, and for others who find this entertaining. realize this, I might even post this at a huge messageboard where hundreds of icelanders visit. ;P I hate french people, but france itself is nice, I've been there..beautiful country, dull and stupid people
<b>svarta perlan:</b> and PLEASE try to use proper english! you sound like a 10 year old
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh sorry i can't, i am too idiot for it
<b>svarta perlan:</b> oh my, finally something true out of your mouth
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Stupid people? Most of inventors were FRench! remember Louis Pasteur, if you know who is it
<b>Bonatrape:</b> so don't say we have a stupid people
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I'm talking about NOW, not AGES AGO
<b>svarta perlan:</b> don't defend yourself with history, fool
<b>Bonatrape:</b> none inventors famous all around world come from your tiny land
<b>svarta perlan:</b> so? who cares?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> we have björk, that's enough for us
<b>Bonatrape:</b> hahah even in this land not all people like her!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> i defend my people that you attacked
<b>svarta perlan:</b> so? not all people have the same music tastes
<b>Bonatrape:</b> french people is still french people
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and the most famous singer in the worls is francophone, don't forget it!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> he can't be very famous because I never heard of him, and I'm heavily into music
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Céline Dion!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> and by the way, you sound more stupid with every word you say, so you'd better shut up before you make a complete ass of yourself
<b>Bonatrape:</b> she sing titanic music, and you certainly heard it!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> yes, I heard it, and it was bad
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you become ruder and ruder…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I hated the movie
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but it is the best movie wich exists!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you know what? icelandic girls are like I am, rude, mean, all that..you'd only find a mean witch if you came to iceland
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you did it “for you amusment”? and have you a heart? did you think one second i could be hurt you did it?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> if you're hurt, I'm GLAD
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you deserved this, fuckface
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you're horrible
<b>svarta perlan:</b> thanks, and you're an idiot
<b>Bonatrape:</b> what i did of extraordynary????
<b>Bonatrape:</b> because i like big breats and you have tiny one's?!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> hahaha
<b>Bonatrape:</b> ass hole
<b>svarta perlan:</b> what the Hell are you trying to say? you make no sense…LEARN ENGLISH, then try to insult me
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you're failing at hurting me
<b>Bonatrape:</b> hehe use your brain and you will understand!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> by the way, your picture..you're ugly, icelandic men are much better looking
<b>svarta perlan:</b> stealing my insults now? you're lame
<b>Bonatrape:</b> heh because you think i could be enought stupid to send you my own pic?!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you're stupid beyond belief, so yes
<b>Bonatrape:</b> sorry my english teacher din't learn me english insult. Maybe your's did?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I learned on my own, I'm INTELLIGENT unlike you
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and I'm happy to didn't send you my real pic, becaue you don't deserve it
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I don't want to see it, I've seen enough disgusting things as it is
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I'm not so stupid, because I'm bachelors degreee in history
<b>svarta perlan:</b> and am I supposed to care?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you don't know who i'm really and how my face is.
<b>Bonatrape:</b> yeah, because you're supposed - according to yuo - to be clever
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I don't give a fuck about your education, you could be a PROFESSOR but you'd still be an idiot in my and others' eyes
<b>Bonatrape:</b> of course I will always be one idiot according to idiots…
<b>Bonatrape:</b> sure!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> trying to be smart now? you're only making me laugh
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I think you're frustrated to don't be have a large chest so you think it's inconceivable that I'm keen on it!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> lol, no, I don't care about the size of my breasts..I attract lots of men as it is
<b>Bonatrape:</b> maybe because you're use to give head?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I don't give head, it's disgusting
<b>Bonatrape:</b> are you a feminist?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> nope, I just don't like to give head
<b>Bonatrape:</b> of course…black haired, dark eyes, tiny breasts, no blow jobs…really nothing would could please me! - and certainly lot of others men
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and you can put this dialog on yuor web site, all men will know you don't suck
<b>svarta perlan:</b> so? I don't WANT to please all men
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I guess he is satisfaced with a lot so…poor icelandic man!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you know what?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> no but you're going to say me
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I don't CARE what you think of me! I don't give a flying fuck about what you say, wanna know why? because I know better. I've had many boyfriends, and you've had almost NO girlfriends..easy to see why, it's because you're a fucking IDIOT
<b>svarta perlan:</b> if you were anything that a girl would want, you'd have had many girlfriends by now
<b>Bonatrape:</b> if you “didn't give a flying fuck” to what i'm saying, you wouldn't have certainly put our dialog online!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> don't you think it could become from my own choice to refuse girls?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I put it there because I thought it was FUNNY, hilarious, AMUSING!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> do you know me enought well to say why I have never had one?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh I'm happy to make people happy so!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I guess that only flat girls who ae complaining after the dialog, as you did
<b>Bonatrape:</b> waw yeah so funny that I like big breasts!…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> shut up for a minute, I'm posting this on an icelandic public message board
<b>Bonatrape:</b> go go go!!!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I have no shame about what I said
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I am honest
<b>svarta perlan:</b> that's because you're an idiot, now be quiet
<b>Bonatrape:</b> And I'm fed up about the world can think. Good if they think it funny, pity if they think it's disgusting, but anyways, thet don't stay white in front of me!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> “Be quiet and now that I'm God” say the Bible…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> stop trying to make sense, you're FAILING at it
<b>Bonatrape:</b> no you're jealous becaue I am not failing at it!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> excuse me while I go laugh at how you've managed to be MORE stupid than you were a minute ago
<b>Bonatrape:</b> And I will say too that I'm free to have or don't have girls friends, and I can have my own reasons to don't
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh maybe I could become famous thanks to you! People like funny men!

Auto response from svarta perlan: brb.

<b>Bonatrape:</b> so you put this dialog too, or not still?!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I'm adding html tags to it first
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh you're so slow! I'm excited to see the new one's! hahaha
<b>svarta perlan:</b> slow? I was away eating supper
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but the last one's will stay, if you put this one's?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I'm putting EVERYTHING to a different site, the most popular website in iceland
<b>Bonatrape:</b> people are interested to waste time reading such shit?! hahaaha
<b>svarta perlan:</b> www.hugi.is if you like shit
<b>Bonatrape:</b> poor of them! they don't have better to do…
<b>Bonatrape:</b> they like shit, icelandic people, so I guess?!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> and you? don't you have anything better to do than waste your life dreaming about something you'll never have?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> it's my right
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I do what I want to do of my life
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you're not my parents to say me what i have to do
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but to put this dialog on net is enter i private life
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you just don't get it
<b>Bonatrape:</b> “in”
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I don't want my private life be known of some one that I don't know
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Maybe could I attack the web site who earn money by making it
<b>svarta perlan:</b> well TOO BAD
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and the Copyritgh, so, what do you do of the Copyright?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> attack the website? try..hackers these days get a lifetime prison sentence
<b>Bonatrape:</b> when you sign on AOL to use this chat, you should have read that it's forbidden to take some dialog from here and earn money with
<b>Bonatrape:</b> pff idiot, i don't mean hackers!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I'm not earning money, stupid
<b>Bonatrape:</b> stupid, i mean the site, not you!!!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> did i say “i want to attack you”? poor girl
<b>svarta perlan:</b> okay, sue the site then
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you're a sadic girl to do such thing like it anyways
<b>svarta perlan:</b> yes, I'm cruel and cold hearted, and pretty damn proud of it
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you are intolerant of what the other think
<b>Bonatrape:</b> What is the pb if i think something that you're not agree about?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> should i hit you because you're not right with me?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I don't tolerate idiots, but intellegent people are a different matter
<b>Bonatrape:</b> i read what wrote girl after have read our dialog, and they wanted to hit me!!!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> who DOESN'T want to hit you?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> anyways, you have to tolere idiots too
<b>svarta perlan:</b> not if I choose not to
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you make me thnik to the nazi who gazed my grand father becasue he was jew
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you're as cruel as them
<b>svarta perlan:</b> thank you, I'm flattered
<b>Bonatrape:</b> no pity in your heart
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Flattered to be compared with nazis?…hum good to know
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I hope you will show it on your web site too
<b>svarta perlan:</b> ever heard of the word SARCASM?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you heart is as cold as Vatnajökull ice
<b>svarta perlan:</b> oh wow you're so mean I'm going to cry! that's SARCASM, ‘tard
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Holocaust isn’t a subject to make sarcasm
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but you're even not able to respect sacred things
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Fortunately I know that in Iceland some people are better than you, and good for me, I know some of them poor Svarta
<b>svarta perlan:</b> has it not yet crossed your mind that I'm not in the least hurt by your words?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Good for you. But maybe people who are reading us, if you put all I'm saying, will understand that the crazy one's isn't me, but you
<b>svarta perlan:</b> quite wrong, kid
<b>Bonatrape:</b> And I will be happy to say to the people who will read us that your face on the pic you send me is ugly
<b>Bonatrape:</b> oh just the face?! no, the body too of course!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> thanks, too bad your opinion means nothing to me
<b>Bonatrape:</b> But my opinion will mean something for the people who will be read us. Because they don't know how is your bull shit face and your thin body
<b>svarta perlan:</b> they won't care, they'll be too busy laughing at how stupid you are *smile*
<b>Bonatrape:</b> They have nothing to really judge me. If they do, they're superficial
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and shallow as you are
<b>svarta perlan:</b> shallow? you're the shallow one
<b>Bonatrape:</b> why? because i like big breasts? where is the pb, finally? explain me, because i'm very very idiot to understand why you blame me like it since the beginning
<b>svarta perlan:</b> it's shallow to judge people from their looks, and that's what you do
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I am not the one's who judge anyways. And you shouldn't judge me, know just God will judge me.
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I don't believe in the god of christianity, so your words mean nothing to me
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Is it shallow to say I like/dislike her chest?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> yes
<b>svarta perlan:</b> VERY
<b>Bonatrape:</b> So I should be fed up of body girl?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and like a chest from a flat girl like I like a chest from a large chested one's? it would be stupid, physic is important too.
<b>svarta perlan:</b> shut up, you're making NO sense now
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you're HORRIBLE at english, so stop trying to speak it
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you have a serious problem to think that people don't have to get one opinion about physic
<b>svarta perlan:</b> “physics” has nothing to do with “body”, look up the word..it has to do with MATH
<b>Bonatrape:</b> But you have to understand me, if you say that what I say is stupid…
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I say it's stupid because it makes no sense, you sound like a clown
<b>Bonatrape:</b> “physical” if you prefer
<b>svarta perlan:</b> better, it's the CORRECT word
<b>Bonatrape:</b> Like a clown…Maybe you did more english years than me. And anyways, yeah I'm very very bad in English and proud to be
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you're proud of being horrible at english? my, you're low
<b>Bonatrape:</b> so, the pb is the same: why have one opinion about physical is bad?
<b>Bonatrape:</b> yeah because it's the language of the cruel anglo saxons who destroyed indians, zoulous, arbhorigenes too
<b>svarta perlan:</b> you're living in the NOW, right? in this age, it's IMPORTANT to know english
<b>svarta perlan:</b> and if you hate the language, why are you speaking it? yet again you make NO sense
<b>Bonatrape:</b> about 1 000 000 000 of chinese people, certainly not a lot speak english, and they don't live worst for it!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> china is a third world country, france isn't
<b>Bonatrape:</b> because I need to it to speak you, stupid girl
<b>svarta perlan:</b> wow, yet again stealing my insults
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and Iceland is the number … ?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> same as france, it's a developed country, it has technology and other things that third world countries like asia, africa, and china for example don't have
<b>Bonatrape:</b> good for you if you're proud to have large vocabulay of english insult! I prefer learn romantic french words!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> But Icelandic economy is depanding of fishing.
<b>Bonatrape:</b> And fishing can going bad.
<b>svarta perlan:</b> that, and other things
<b>Bonatrape:</b> but specialy fishing, and France isn't such depanding of something
<b>svarta perlan:</b> if icelanders didn't fish, french people wouldn't get any fish at all
<b>Bonatrape:</b> it would be as bad as in your land though
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I don't eat fish so I wouldn't know
<b>Bonatrape:</b> “it wouldn't be”
<b>Bonatrape:</b> of course, you jsut eat some icelandics sheeps?!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> I don't eat meat either, I'm vegetarian
<b>Bonatrape:</b> arg a feminist vegetarian
<b>svarta perlan:</b> not a feminist, just a vegetarian
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and one poor minded girl too, maybe?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> nope, very open minded and intelligent
<b>Bonatrape:</b> or should I say narrow-minded?
<b>svarta perlan:</b> no, that's you
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and very pretenttious you are too
<b>svarta perlan:</b> and childish to boot
<b>Bonatrape:</b> and naïve because you seem to think that physicaly have none importance… hahaha
<b>svarta perlan:</b> it has no importance to me, if the guy is nice I don't care what he looks like
<b>Bonatrape:</b> of course, and if it is Casimodo you will like me even? arg don't say me yeah you would lie!
<b>svarta perlan:</b> quasimodo had a beautiful heart, unlike you
<b>Bonatrape:</b> I don't put dialog on website - even if i have not “the beautiphul Casimodo heart”
<b>svarta perlan:</b> this has been entertaining, but I gotta go now, see you later!
<b>Bonatrape:</b> you will say me that you have a nice heart, yourself, to make something like it?

Auto response from svarta perlan: out on a walk.

og nú er það búið í bili! vonandi skemmtuð þið ykkur vel! :P