Hér er viðtal við silvíu sem ég fann á netið ;P;P..

eurovision.tv: Hi, Silvia. Thank you so much for sparing us a few moment of your precious time. It’s truly an honour. We would be even more grateful if we could get something deeply personal and exclusive as a quiz prize for eurovision.tv. Maybe your chewing gum?

Silvia Night [speechless at first, which is rare]: Oh, you mean, you want my chewing gum?

eurovision.tv: Yes, your loyal fans would love it. To have something so personal.

Silvia Night: You know what we’ll do. I’ll divide it and keep the second half. That means the winner will always know that he is connected to me.

eurovision.tv: That’s a great idea. Let’s do this. [Silvia Night divides her chewing gum. Apologies if you’ve missed the quiz: it’s only running on 15 May.]

Silvia Night: I’ll put it here on your notebook. Here you go.

eurovision.tv: Okay, let’s start the interview. Silvia, you’ve talked to God. What did he or she say to you?

Silvia Night: You know, God is my stylist. Here I am [Sylvia shows us her green dress with flowers and little birds on it]. This is His answer to you, my people.

eurovision.tv: So God is a He?

Silvia Night: Well, yes, and He’s a masculine man. He’s so powerful.

eurovision.tv: You’ve been voted Iceland’s sexiest woman this year. Why?

Silvia Night. Ugh. [Silvia almost blushes so her lover Romario and another friend step in].

Romario: Look at her. Why do you ask such a question? Can’t you see?

Silvia’s friend [to Silvia]: I would like to hug you. Come here, please. [He hugs her before turning to us.] Do you understand why now?

eurovision.tv: Sorry, guys. We’re not asking about the sexiest men. We’d appreciate an answer from the sexiest woman.

Silvia Night: Why am I sexy? [The boys laugh.] As my boys said, just look at me. I am something special. I have qualities that people love and I make them feel loved. I actually have everything.

Romario: Last question, please.

eurovision.tv: Let’s talk about beauty. Is it in your genes or hard work?

Silvia Night: I was born like I am, it’s that simple.

And here are a few more highlights from Silvia Night.

“In my TV show in Iceland I taught the Icelandic nation how to dress, how to behave, how to think. Now the Icelandic people are alive. Thanks to me.”
“I have been saving 23 years of godly energy. It’s now time to give it to the world.”
We have longed for this moment, Silvia. Thank you for letting us shine in your light!