Allir flytjendurnir í ár munu vera með “live” netspjall í “Eurovision vikunni” á official síðu keppninnar í ár.

Spjallið hennar Birgittu fór fram í morgun, hér er transscriptið:

<i>ogag:</i><b> what does the eurovision event mean to u ?</b>
I think that being in the eurovision contest is a great expiriens for a artist and a great honer/to be here.

<i>jean:</i><b> Hi Birgitta, Iceland has a great song [good luck], but my question is, what you think about the dutch entry this year??</b>
I love that song and i think that it will be in top 3.

<i>Liene:</i><b> Hello, Birgitta! You have a wonderful song! And you are a beautiful woman! I wish good luck! And I hope you will win this year! I will vote for you! Tell me, how do you like here in Latvia? And how do you like Marie N? Thank you!</b>
hello, Thank you so much! I love Latvia and it did surprise me when i came here because it is so beautiful. I think that Marie N was great last year in im looking for to here her sing on saturday.

<i>Tommi:</i><b> What you think of t.a.t.u?</b>
I love their songs, both the old ones and the song wich is in the compiticion. But i think that they should focus more on being a artist.

<i>Gangson:</i><b> hello how u feel in Riga?</b>
Hello….Thank you I'm great. This country is beautiful and im looking forward to see more of it.

<i>jean:</i><b> Birgitta, to start off at position number one, gives that a bitt more pressure or not?</b>
i dont think that it matter, hopefully people will remember our song in the end.

<i>Omer_Haukdal:</i><b> Hello Birgitta!!!! I love so much your song and I hope that you will win. You get my vote!!! My question is: You will win without a doubt, what you will do: Keep working with Irafar or start solo career? I love Irafar songs!!! Love you.</b>
Hello and thank you so much. O my god i havent thougt about it. I think i will play with my band , but no one knows what the future will bring.

<i>julians:</i><b> Who you think is the main competitor for you in contest?</b>
I dont know ! There are a many songs i really like and havent made up my mind.

<i>mike_israel:</i><b> brigitta u are amazing i am going to vote for u!!! keep being so smiling and sweet it is your magic and that is what is going to help u in your way to RIKIJAVIK2004!!! i love u!!!</b>
Thank you so much! kiss kiss

<i>jhonny:</i><b> Hi ! What do you think about System of a Down?</b>
Hello. I like them but i cant say that i listen to them every day:)

<i>Zel:</i><b> Would you prefer tu sing your song in your country´s language and not in english?</b>
Hello! No i dont think so because then would people not know what the song is about. But of course i love the icelandic version.

<i>Omer_Haukdal:</i><b> Which Icelandic song that took part in the eurovision song contest you like the most?</b>
I love NINA.

<i>Omer_Haukdal:</i><b> Do you have a boyfriend?</b>
HMMM…………..

<i>ogag:</i><b> have u made any friends with the other participants?</b>
Hello! No we only came last night so i havent met them yet/

<i>ogag:</i><b> how does the eurovision contest gonna affect your career and life? Would it be a good career boost or are you doing it just for publicity?</b>
I am here for fun and to try to make my country proud of our act. Then we just have to wait and see what the future will bring:)

<i>RON FROM ISRAEL:</i><b> i like your song . do you have any special thing in your performance ?</b>
No im just gonna live in the moment, try to do my best and have fun:)

<i>Liene:</i><b> How do you like song “Hello from Mars”?</b>
I think its good and i wish theme luck:)

<i>April:</i><b> What was the last album you bought?</b>
I bought Pink two weeks ago:)

<i>Bob Snob:</i><b> Besides that you are singer what kind of music are you listening in the spare time? Thank you!</b>
Hello! I listen to all music. I like rock and roll and also pop:)

<i>LC:</i><b> What else do you want to do while you are in Latvia?</b>
We are going to the old town to day and im looking for to it.

<i>Control:</i><b> Everybody says that you are too serious!?</b>
O my god………………… where did you hear that????? :)

<i>Nathanael:</i><b> Hi, Birgitta! I'm from MEXICO, i'm a journalist and pop radio broadcaster…what do you think about the “political vote” of some nations in eurovision?</b>
i have to finish now. thanks you for the chat. bye.<br><br>____________________________________
<a href="http://esc.fan-central.net“>Eurovision síðan mín</a>
<a href=”http://www.svalasworld.com“>Stærsti ”Svala“ vefur í heimi</a> :oþ

<a href=”http://jaley.net“>J A L E Y</a>
<a href=”http://108forums.com">108Forums.com - skemmtilegt netsamfélag</a