Dear Diary
I was in the swimming pool and saw a boy. The boy was just lokking at me! I go to him and say: WHAT are you looking at? He say. Hi! Nice to meet you, my name is Eric and i'm new here! And i say: I was not asking for that, i was asking what aere you looking at?He don't answer.

Dear Diary
I saw this boy i mean Eric in the school today. He have no friends. I talk to him and he was just talking about me. Is he in love?I mean i look beauty but he is not to be my boyfriend or something! He is soooo not cool.

Dear Diary
I change my mind, he is cool and smart. No, i´m not in love with him! That not gonna happen. He was ring the bell, saking for me. I come out and he flirt with me! I run in, in my bed and cry alot. Dad come in to me and say: what is wrong? I say: Nothing, but i gonna do something with him. I now, i seta toiletpaper in his garden and write with the toiletpaper: I DON'T LOVE YOU!

Dear Diary
He is not coming to the school today. It's maybe i set the toiletpaper to his garden.

Dear Diary
No it's not thatþ In school today he say: My dad was dying by cancer, i have no parents now. I feel sorry for himand i kiss him the first kiss. It's not in really kiss but for sorry for his dad abd about the toiletpaper.
Plempen!