Stolið. :P Fannst þetta bara svolítið flott. ;)

Denise er child frá Blunt fjölskyldunni minni.

Dear Diary.
Today my older brother Dean moved out. He went to collage with his long term girlfriend Kendra. I miss him loads but atleast we have more space at home for my new twin sisters. Sarah Rachel and Maggie.

Dear Diary.
Today my brother called and told us the great new that Kendra was pregnant. I'm so excited. My mum is dreading it though, she doesn't want to become a grandma yet.

Dear Diary.
Today my dad quit his job. The twins need more attention and my mom wants to become the captain hero. My dad was kind of happy to able to stay at home. He finds this hard at times but he enjoys it.

Dear Diary.
My brother called and said that Kendra gave birth to a little girl, they named her Alexandra. I told them I really liked that name so they were really happy.

Dear Diary.
Today I went to school and brought one of my friends home. His name is Alec. He is in the Iero family. Sush, don't tell anyone but I really like him.

Dear Diary.
Today my mom wanted to try the Elixir of Life so she could be young again. It went terribly wrong and she just got older. Daddy tried it too and he also got older. They only have 9 days until they get really old. They said that they needed my help to take care of the twins if something would happen. I guess it's no collage for me then. :(

Dear Diary.
Today something happened and the nanny didn't show up for my brother. Someone came and was going to take Alexandra away. God did everything he could and then decided to shut down the “game” and start again later.

;)
Miles: 3969.64 | Kilometers: 6388.33