Ég veit að þetta er copy/paste enn akkúrat núna er ég að nýbúin að downloada þessu forriti og langaði bara að benda ykkur á það !!

“Have you been playing The Sims for a while? Do you find it vaguely depressing to work hard on getting two compatible Sims married, watching them share their love by producing a child – only to have that child never grow up and remain perpetually underfoot?

Do you get attached to your Sim kids, and want them to be able to experience the joys of the teen years and adulthood? Would you like to see them marry, move out of the house, and perhaps have children of their own?

Would you like to take a Sim through an entire life, from infancy and early childhood through adulthood and into a blissfully retired old age?

Me too. SimLifecycle is my project to add toddlers, teenagers, and other stages of life to The Sims. You can currently download a version called SimTeen, which lets you turn children into teenagers and teenagers into adults. I'm currently working on adding toddlers, and will also be adding other stages of life (middle-aged, elderly). There will also be an option to let adults move out of the house, so that your grown kids can set up bachelor pads without having to marry in order to move out.”

Þetta er klikkað og <a href="http://www.twirlingtowardsfreedom.net:8080/SLC/"> hérna </a>
kemur slóðin.

Kv. Helena