Copy/paste-að frá B5LR

Excerpts from their interview in Dreamwatch magazine
Whilst speaking to Dreamwatch magazine, JMS, Andreas Katsulas (G'Kar), Dylan Neal (David Martel) and Myriam Sirois (Sarah Cantrell) offered their thoughts on the upcoming Rangers telemovie and explained how some of it came about.

If the telemovie does lead to a series, JMS told the magazine that he wouldn't rule out guest appearances by other B5 cast members. “I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them again, because they are still around in that universe at that time. We had to pick one person for this particular show…”

“With the most sex appeal,” Katsulas interjected.

“…and he wasn't available,” Straczynski continued.

Dylan Neal offered some thoughts on Liandra captain David. "He is someone who has a lot of integrity. It's referred to in all of the press [releases] that he has a ‘troubled past.’ I don't know what ‘troubled past’ really means—maybe we'll have a chance to discover that in the future. But he's someone who likes to look for justice wherever it's not being served. The problem that he runs into is that he's a bit of a renegade and that sort of runs in the face of the Rangers, who are these warrior, Zen-like people—he's not a natural fit.“

Myriam spoke about her amazement at B5 fandom. ”I didn't realise how huge it was and what a fan base [Babylon 5] already had. We went to a gathering in Vancouver and they showed a trailer. The people knew everything [about B5]. They were so excited. I was like a little kid in a candy store—knowing that it was already such a great show and people loved it just makes you want to work harder and make them proud.“

JMS also spoke about the new innovative way in which Sarah Cantrell will defend the ship. ”We always tried to take things to the next level and do things that havent' been done before. One thing that Myriam does, in the character of Sarah, is when the ship is under attack, she drops into a gunnery pod, which is a three-dimensional representation of space. She floats to the center of [it] and she is, in that respect the ship."