Svona er líklegt að George skemmi SW gömlu trílógíuna:

Það þarf að ýminda sér að þetta sé “making of” þáttur á special DVD edition þegar allar eru komnar saman í einn pakka 2006.

RC: Rob Coleman
GL: George Lucas
RM: Rick Macallum

RC: “Now that we're animating Vader he's not so stiff and rigid.”

Then it'll cut to RM “I think this new Vader is really special, and the fans are really going to like what we've done its just soooo awesome”

cut to GL “Well… You see I ALWAYS wanted Vader to move more like a cat. That was the way I thought of him, he was always written to be like a cat, as sort of a mechanical catman who can climb walls and jump really high, and spring gracefully through the air, shooting lasers oout of his eyes…”

cut to old stock footage from behind the scenes of ANH with prowse in the vader costume. Voice over from Lucas “But back when me made the first star wars, we really couldn't do that, so I had to settle for kind of a crappy vader who couldnt really do much but talk and breath heavy, and thats not much of a villan. We had to settle for him choking guys with the force, which was why i invented the force so that vader could have some kind of power, it wasn't until later drafts that i decided to give luke and obi-wan the force, and make it part of the story, but origianlly the force wasn't important at all.”

Cut to a clip of ESB, vader choking admiral ossel.

Cut to RM “But now George's vision can finally be brought to life, because he is soooooooo imaginitive, we finally get to see Vader the way we were meant to.”

Cut to clips from the first teaser for EP3:Mask of Doom, we see vader doing crazy martial arts with two double sided red lightsabers, jumping off walls and wirefighting,

cut to GL “The key to all movie making is stories and character, the most important thing about special effects is that they are a tool, and now I can finally make darth Vader the way i really wanted him, and make that character interesting. If there's no story then its not intersting, and in the old films, Vader didnt really have any character becasue he couldn't do his cat moves, but now we finally learn about Vader as a character. He he”

Rob Coleman: “One of the new things we've done to Vader, besides making him more flexible and more mobile is we've made his mouth move”

Cut to GL: “When we made the old SW, the costumes were not very good, and we couldn't get Vader's mouth to move on the mask, so all we could get for a performance was that the actor in the suit could kind of nod his head,a nd shake his fist, but thats not much of a performance.”

Cut to RM: “This saga is all about Vader, he is THE MAN. So it so nice that we can finally give George a good Vader, the Vader he's always wanted”

Cut to voice of rob Coleman while we see a wireframe model of vaders head, the mouth piece opening and shutting like a weird mouth. RC:“So what we're doing here is actually animating the mouth to move insinc with the voice tracks we've recorded from James Earl Jones.”

The voice of James earl jones can bea heard as the mouth moves insinc : “I will kill them all until all of them are dead.”

Cut to the art department: “we've added some colour into Vader's costume this time around, to make him more dynamic”

Cut to GL: “When we made the old movies, the costumes weren't made to draw attention to themselves, and I didn't want anyone to notice Vader and his lack of catlikeness, I was kind of embarresed that the main character of the series didn't work very well, so I made him all black so you wouldn't notice him in most scenes.”

RM “But now, we can make Vader a truly awesome character, and we don't want you to miss him, so we added some red stripes, he jsut looks so chic, he is awesome, you're going to love what we've done, its just that cool”

cut to a fastpaced montage of clips from Mask of Doom: Vader jumps up and executes an impressive flip, shouting wires out of his fingertips and swing indiana jones style off of a piece of scaffholding. Then we see Vader fighting 8 jedis using his two double sided lightsabers, he punches the ground and a weird energy field ripples across the floor, knocking the jedi over. Vader: “class is dismissed!”