1. When you pass out while trying to move a pencil across the desk with the Force

2. when you get jealous of luke because his light saber is double the size of yours

3.You would love to have Frank Oz stick his hand up your ass so you can be as wise as Yoda

4.If you get your head stuck in a bucket pretending your Darth Vader

5.You punch out trekkies who say “Death star my ass, I'd like to see those losers take out DS9”.

6.Your room is filthy except for your “Star Wars Area.”

7.Your girlfriend is called “Jabba the Slut.”

8. you don't have any money to buy food or clothes but you have a kick-ass STAR WARS collection.

9.Before sex, you look at your penis and say “Get in there, you furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!”

10.after looking at your tiny dick you remember yoda's saying “size matters not.

11.”When you heard of Titanic getting more money than Star Wars, you immediately reached for your home-made lightsaber and started a hunt for James Cameron.

12.You wake up with a hangover blood on your hands and a ripped t-shirt that says trekkies forever

13.A friend gets a kick ass home audio/video center and you tell him, “Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed.”
Through me is the way to the sorrowful city.