First of all, I apologize for the English I used to write this post instead of our wonderful native language. I am currently using my iPhone to browse the web, since I no longer live with my family so I have no computer here. Plus I find it easier to type in English when it comes to using my iPhone, so here goes;

I've been wondering a lot lately, about “the one”. Do you guys and girls personally believe that there is one person out there for everyone? That everyone or almost everyone has a soulmate?

I myself am a male, and I don't believe in “the one”. I don't believe that there is one person out there for everyone I believe there are many women out there for me, I just have to choose when I am with a woman if I am able to spend the rest of my life with her or not.

It may sound a little harsh, perhaps even cruel but that is what I believe. I also do not believe in love at first sight, I think that when people talk about love at first sight they are really talking about falling in love with the persons looks at first sight or they somehow imagine how the personality of the person is.

I think the personality and character of the women I date are just as important as how the person looks, what are your veiws and opinions on this matter?

No flaming please ;)
Kveðja, Nolthaz.