Útaf því að jólin eru á næsta leyti langaði mig að setja fram nokkur skemmtileg gullkorn úr einni bestu jóla rómantísku mynd EVER!! Love Actually
Allt á ensku….

Prime Minister: Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.
Aurelia: [in Portuguese] I will miss you. And your very slow typing… and your very bad driving.

Sam: But you know the thing about romance is people only get together right at the very end.
Daniel: Tell her that you love her. You've got nothing to lose, and you'll always regret it if you don't

Mia: I'll just be hanging round the mistletoe, hoping to be kissed.

[on sheets of poster board]
Mark: [on sheets of poster board] With any luck, by next year - I'll be going out with one of these girls.
[shows pictures of beautiful supermodels]
Mark: But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this
[picture of a mummy]
Mark: Merry Christmas

Billy Mack: Christmas is a time for people with someone they love in their lives.

Jamie: It's my favorite time of day, driving you.
Aurelia: [in Portuguese] It is the saddest part of my day, leaving you.

Billy Mack: I realized that Christmas is the time to be with the people you love.

[after walking into 10 Downing Street for the first time and falling in love with a member of the domestic staff]
Prime Minister: Oh, no. That is so inconvenient.

[having just been exposed kissing Natalie on a school stage during a student concert in front of hundreds of children and parents]
Prime Minister: Right. So, not quite as secret as we'd hoped.
Natalie: Right. What should we do?
Prime Minister: Smile. Give a little bow. Wave.

www.imdb.com
This is an incredibly romantic moment, and you're ruining it for me!