langaði bara að deila smá hérna sem ég sá um magna..

Read this about the best of the best:

Vocally, stylistically and interpersonally, Magni has demonstrated a certain level of preeminence over the other contestants. He's often in the role as ‘house moderator’ the arbitrator of issues. I came across this interview video for Iceland TV. He talks about working on writing some music while he's been interred in the Rock Star mansion, conflicting whether to write in English or Icelandic. He talks about his homeland; Iceland should be proud of their ambassador of music, he's gaining international exposure and interest in Iceland along with well-representing his country. During the interview he opens up easily demonstrating a gentle humor, a depth and breadth, he comes across uniquely unaffected and natural. Magni doesn't drape himself with jewelry, layer on the make-up, have metal protruding from his face nor cover his torso with body art. He is for the music, a trait lacking in many musicians in the industry currently.

He's gained the nickname, the “The Iceman” for obvious reasons, this man's performing style mirrors the country he's from. A country that was formed by volcanic activity yet for much of the time covered with ice, he presents himself, cool, relaxed, yet underneath, fire in his veins. His performance of Coldplay's Clocks provides a perception of the man's vocal capabilities. He exhibits deep vocal range, power pipes, you feel that internal fire. The performance that completely sealed the deal for me was his stripped back version of The Dolphin's Cry, performed with just his acoustic guitar. Icy-hot delivery, restrained, controlled, an intense performance that he made appear effortless. I see brilliance in this man, his talent aspiring on par with Bono with the right career navigation. He is just that good.

I am astounded and confused why Magni has struggled the past two weeks in amassing sufficient votes to stay out of the bottom three. One reason may lie in the fact that Iceland cannot vote until after 3:00 a.m., an ill-conceived time period.. Fans States side may have thought he wasn't in jeopardy, but will now have to step up the support. Recently reported on Icelandic TV, he was a mere 100 votes short to keep him out of the bottom three. This week he performed Nirvana's “Smells Like Teen Spirit” Tuesday night with passion, zeal, fabulous vocals. Wednesday night's performance should put an end to his bottom three streak. In the elimination round he blazed with “Fire” by Jimi Hendrix. This was the best performance this season in this show. Magni played guitar, interacting with the talented House Band guitarist delivering a stunning performance, drawing attention to the band as a performing unit, not concerned to have all eyes focused on him, elevating the act like a great frontman should! All the while looking like he and that band had played together for years. I can't remember any contestants in either of the two seasons of Rock Star, doing anything even remotely similar.

Witnessed in his performance of “Fire”, the essence of the molten power and promise of this man's talent. What will be a test of The Iceman in next week's competition is whether he'll release that fire and provide another flamethrower caliber performance. Magni with his magnificent voice, must magnify his efforts, show the world the fabulous gift he owns. Winning this would allow him to breakthrough the window from local celebrity to international exposure. Whether he wins this or not, the time he has spent on Rock Star can only help him in his career.

váw! >.