Bæði sætur og í snilldar hljómsveit… hér er smá um hann:

COPY/PASTE af einhverri síðu…

Billy Martin- Good Charlotte
Billy is the one of the guitarists in Good Charlotte and, with his suprisingly sensitive ways, is a favourite amongst fans. Read all about the Bill-ster here…
Thanks to…
Help from Amy, 13, Cait, 14, Meg, 12 and Heidi for the following Billy facts….
Name: William Dean Martin
Date of Birth: 15th June 1981
Star Sign: Gemini
Nickname: Billy, Lil Billy
Film/TV/Disc-ography: Good Charlotte, Young and Hopeless
Ideal bf/gf: Angelina Jolie, Mandy Moore, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera
Loves: Drawing, Comic books, Cartoons, girls, going online, music in general, sleeping, tattoos
Hates: Drivers who don’t use their indicators, really lazy people, meat, annoying people, turtleneck and snakes.
Favourite ice cream: Ben & Jerrys' peanut butter cup.

Interesting Facts:
• He has 3 cats, 3 dogs and 127 hamsters
•He is vegetarian
•One of his fave bands is Silverchair
•His favourite movie is ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ and he has tattoos of Jack Skellington, Sally Stiches and other characters
•He did his first tattoo on Benji
•He is the tallest member of GC YET the youngest
•He's double jointed
•He converted Benji to being vegetarian
•Billy used to be in a band called ‘Overflow’
•He has a clothing range called ‘Level 27’
•Fans say Billy doesn't like kisses but enjoys hugs

Quotes:
•When asked who sleeps the most - “Benji always claims of being an insomniac, but I swear as soon as we go on the van, he's like dead asleep.”
•“What! There goes my heart walking down the street.”
•“Why don’t you come in the picture with me… it'll be more special that way.”
• Person: “Hey Billy can ya sign my arm?”
Billy: “Sure thing sweetie!”
Some Other Person: “Hey Billy! Can ya sign my ass?”
Billy: “There will be no ass signing tonight. I'm sorry for the inconvenience…”
• When asked who spends the most time on his hair - “Joel…well, no Joel cares the most about his hair but it takes Benji the longest when he does it.”
• “Hey, guys. You ready for some rock and roll?”
• “I like to hang outside and meet new friends, otherwise I'd be in the dressing room right now all bored and stuff.”
• “You don't want to go near the inside of that, our van stinks!”
• “If you want me to wait, I will wait for you” - You figure its a nice love song but Benji swears its about his dog! (hmmm)
•“I'm not famous, you all are just crazy.”
•“We spend a majority of the show after the playing just walking around the crowd and meeting kids. Kids are like ‘Why do you do this?’ And we all say, ‘Well, if it wasn’t for you guys, we'd be nothing.' It's like it makes sense to us just to hang out cuz we like to.”
•“I don't really think there is such a thing as a band selling out.”
•“As far as favourite foods go, I'm a vegetarian. If I had to choose a favourite food, it would be peanut butter.”
•“I'm really into girls that try to be a little different from everybody else but are very classy at the same time.”
•“Picture? SURE! You want a picture? Let's take a picture!”
•“Before I started playing music I was really into art. I've been drawing since I was very young and if I weren't in a band I'd probably be an animator or a comic book artist.”
•Billy: You ever think about saucepans?
Joel: Saucepans? Um… no.
Billy: Me neither.
•“I don't know what I had for breakfast today. It was like… something with wood. I don't know.”
“..for the most part I'm like a metalhead. I like heavy stuff, or I like Nirvana or a lot of the grunge stuff is what I like.”
•“I'm scared of cops.”
•“Benji likes to match his hair with his underwear and we caught him in a pink thong once. We videotaped it.”
•When asked whether he would prefer a chick with a Mullet or Mohawk -
•“Uhhh, I'm not into Mohawks, but I definitely wouldn't go with a mullet, so I guess I'd have to go with a Mohawk I guess.”
•“Paul's really good at bass. I think the problem is that we're not really good at playing guitar so we need other things to occupy us.” (talking about why he started Level 27…haha)
•“I'm a goody goody. I never do bad things.”
•“I don't dislike too many things except for snakes! I don't have much of a tolerance for really fake people either. Another thing I hate is when St. Paul touches my… Never mind, I'm actually pretty content with everything.”
•On what kind of people they were in school - “I say we were all probably the non-football player, super academic type of people.”
•“My biggest influence would be Silverchair, they’re probably the reason why I play music, because when they were like 15 and did their first record I was like 14 and I was like ”Oh man, if they can do it, I can do it“ and I've been following that band like obsessively since that day.”