Dilana welcomed back Ryan Star, the fans brought him back in a vote. He performed his original song In The Back Of Your Car. Enjoy it Ryan, you won't amount to much after this. He's pulling a good cash grab with an album called Dark Horse. You'll remember that Navarro dubbed him Ryan “Dark Horse” Star. Anyway, he plugs it. For being the fan's vote, Ryan won a Honda CRV and a Verizon Wireless LG Chocolate cell phone. Ok, happy happy, now get the hell off the stage. Honda seems to be following Ford's lead with American Idol. Last week it was the Honda Element, this week the CRV. Maybe they're trying to move this market up a notch and out of your Civics.

Brooke recaps the final four performers and their performances from the season's opening to where we sit now. Man, when you put them all together, they really don't sound so good. Lukas especially, but maybe it's just that I wouldn't mind seeing him run over by a Honda CRV.

Toby kicked this bitch off with Radiohead's Karma Police. Saving some good songs for the end at least. Toby then had Magni come up and play on Toby's original song Throw It Away. Again?! Come on, is Rockstar is trying to sell these songs? Ugh, Magni's got “EVS” written on his head. Tommy, Dave and Jason praised Toby, as did Gilby, but Gilby mentioned that Toby struggled with the melody in the beginning of Karma Police.

Brooke and the boys mention Supernova's tour. They make sure to tell us that a few dates are sold out. Create that sense of urgency! Believe me folks, if they're coming to your town, you have all the time in the world. Hold out, they'll start two for one deals anytime now. Talk it up, talk it. Newsted is psyched! He should be, this is the most relevant he's been in years and probably ever will be.

Lukas was next and sang Coldplay's Fix You. Oh, painful. Spazm on stage, grunt a lot, same poses as always, long spaces between lyrics = BORING and TERRIBLE. OK, so again with Headspin, but this time it's stripped down! Yeah, stripped down only means longer and more drawn out and thus more painful on my ears.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Paula Abdul is in the audience. Nooice! Dave says he'd pay to watch Lukas perform. When you have loads of money like Dave and ticket prices don't matter to you, I can believe that, but if any of you tell me you'd spend your hard-earned money on Lukas, I'll slap the taste out yer mouth.

Dilana then performed The Police's Roxanne. Opens acappella, sounds pretty good, features her voice nicely without all the grizzle. The three remaining performers join her to sing backup. Hmm, not bad, not bad. Most interesting and probably the best performance of the night. She then followed it with her original, Supersoul. She makes sure to explain that it's not an angry song, that it's about letting go of the bad and moving on. I'm just not interested enough to listed closely to the lyrics. Navarro makes sure that Dilana knows that he loves her, Tommy loves her, Jason suggests matching outfits and choreographry for the fellas. OK, guess what?! Gilby loves her too. I love you, no I love you, no I love you, no no, I love BAAARRRRRFFFF.

Magni ended the performances with Deep Purple's Hush. I don't know, not too bad really. Maybe my favorite Magni performance so far. I didn't even notice the weird Frankenvein, so that really helped. Magni then forgets the title of his original song momentarily. Oh, it comes to him, When The Time Comes. He's gives it a not-so-great mix between 90's Collective Soul and Monsters of Rock. Tommy ripped his original song, saying it was completely unmemorable. Man, Tommy's not usually so harsh. That was refreshing.

OK, one more night. Please God, make it come soon. I may have to drink to get through it. Tonight was tough. There is definitely such a thing as too much Rockstar: Supernova. Four hours to vote kids, get busy!

The show closes with an inside look at the Supernova tour bus. Mirrors above the beds of course, they make sure to feature that. Classy!