Fór á flakkið eftir þennan frábæra þátt þessarar viku og fann hinar og þessar misgóðar umsagnir eftir hann sem eru enn að streyma inn, þannig að þetta er bara brot af því en engu að síður skemmtileg lesning :)

People in Iceland must have been voting their f*cking asses off!!!

Do you really think Magni had the MOST votes? Or is it possible the Sn hosts are just not so great at math.

I voted for Magni and I'm from Canada :) I didn't want him standing up at all tonight. He was awesome at the Citywalk performances.

I think they needed to eliminate Ryan so that there would be more of a balance of men/women. The real contenders left are Magni, Toby, LUkas.

Magni, most votes tonight. GREAT! The Save Magni campaign worked. I like Magni. Nice to see him sit this one out.

Dilana & “Psycho Killer” …. now this was ugly! OMG, maybe she was in shock over being dumped into the B3 and her invincibility gone as she seemed to forget lyrics.
But I really don't think she has learned a damn thing, as that was just not cool to “dedicate” the song to yourself, and then she finishes up putting her name in the song!?! That was insulting to fans, she covered herself in ‘wrong sauce’ tonight again and I'm now looking forward to another B3 performance next week. She is Delusional.
SN's new lead singer will be decided between Toby, Lukas, and Magni.

Magni pretty much told Dave to “shut up”. That should bring in at least another 100000 votes next week.

Yeeps, I totally agree. I´ve been waiting for someone to stick it up to Dave. Can´t be more thankful to Magni - he just got him self a new fan. I have loved him from the get go, but even more now. Go Magni, Toby and Lukas to the finale. People lets make it happen!!!!

Thank you, Magni! Someone had to do it.

AND MAGS, THE ICEMAN, LOVE YA, HONEY, LOVES YA!
Supernova, just hire Magni already. He's funny, he's got the look, and he's got an accent! He's hours of conversation about music on the bus or airplane! He's the whole package..

Storm- Loved this performance! Girl can sing, dance, rawk, shake, shimmy and gallop her way into my CD player any day of the week! Thought she sounded great and damn, she's so damn infectious with her happiness and general funny banter that I fall a little more in love with her every performance. Hope she does well in her solo career, which might commence next week unfortunetly… especially if Iceland keeps Magni in. (more on that later)

So, Magni sitting. Magni getting “the most” votes. I think this is ridiculous. Didn't iceland give people half-day vacations so they could devote their time to voting for him? This is a classic Jasmine Trias syndrome. Trust me- I live in hawaii. I've seen it first hand. It doesnt work forever. Allow the rockers who deserve to be there stay there, you are only delaying the inevitable.

Magni deserves some love too. And he is growing. Give the guy some credit. He even added eyeliner this week. Baby steps.

WOW I love how Iceland supported Magni. I wish Toby had the same support in Australia. Rockstar Supernova is only on cable here so has a limited audience.

That being said, I think Magni, Lucas n Toby r all great. Would be happy if any of those 3 won n pleased to hear they were all safe 2night.

Magni seems to have no problem expressing himself although not speaking his native language. He´s incredibly witty. Loved his intro about the campaign thing. Loved his witty comment to DN - and BTW DN did interrupt him in the middle of his talk about the photoshoot.

either way you slice it STORM goes next week unless she is not B3…now if Magni and Storm are both B3..then possibly a double elim.

BTW - I was so happy for Magni too. He is a stellar talented dude and I thought it was great for him that he got to stay sitting. I don't begrudge Iceland for voting their asses off - great job supporting your man. He kicked ass last night and I thought his genuine surprise at being the only one sitting was adorable and endearing. He has been in the bottom 3 before - he deserved a night to relax and enjoy.

IMO Magni does deserve to be there. I'm not in Iceland and while I think he's mad talented and would buy his CD in a heartbeat, he's not my favorite. I did however, throw him a few votes and from what I read on the boards, a lot of other people who are primarily fans of other rawkers did too. I think all those “extra” votes from all of the other rawkers' fan bases added up. I think it's great that the Iceman had that moment in the sun. He so deserved that. I do think however that since it's now down to the wire people won't be as likely to throw him “extra votes” and I'm guessing he'll be in the bottom three next week.

Magni being the only one not in danger irked me. Out of all of them he is one I cannot connect with at all. I would've chosen him to go home any day before Ryan. He sounds like a nice dude, I'll give him that, but I've never been a fan (never been a disliker, either, but that's just the point: I don't care).

Glad to see Magni around for another week and sitting last night too. I genuinely like him, and love his vocals.

Bottom three. It was nice for Magni to be out of the dreaded B3…I think it was aided because the entirety of Iceland took an early vacation to Hawaii this year…but whatever, he deserves a break. The three performers who did land in the B3…based on those performances alone, they deserved it.

Hey now! Don't be giving Iceland all the credit! I, for one, have been growing in my fandom for Magni since the second show (thought his performance was flat in the first show, sorry to say), and I am definitely now a full-fledged Magni-fan.

Magni is the underdog and everyone loves the underdog. Thats why he is so appealing. Most people I know voted for him and their favorite so its easy to see why he got the most votes, the other contenders were splitting the mass votes and Magni squeaks pass for the win.
-axuz