Viðtal við vinningshafann Ég rakst á þetta viðtal við Tinu á heimasíðu “Entertainment Tonight”. Richard Hatch (Sigurvegarinn úr Survivor I) ræddi hérna við hana um sigurinn. Ef þið nennið ekki að lesa þetta kíkið þá á listann fyrir neðan þessa grein, hann er algjör snilld.

RICHARD HATCH: Congratulations! Oh my God!

TINA WESSON: I know!

RICHARD: You say you need investment advice, but something tells me you don´t need advice.

TINA: No, I really do! I´ve never made over minimum wage! I was a flight attendant at one time, and that is the highest paying job that I´ve ever had!

RICHARD: What´s going on in your head right now?

TINA: It´s kind of a mixture of things. There´s a part of me that feels guilty because being a competitor I´ve always won things on my own merit. And tonight´s deal I don´t really feel like I won it on my own merit because COLBY brought me along on that last vote. It kind of pulls at my heart. So I´ve got that thing going on, but there´s also jubilation, and just shock!

RICHARD: Well, I think they said it well that it was your own merit strategically that got you where you are. You´ve got to accept that.

TINA: Well, that makes me feel good. I have to say I did have a little bit of strategy, but it was always changing. It wasn´t the strategy that I started the game off with. I had to roll with the punches.

RICHARD: Well, I think you rolled beautifully, because you had a couple of glitches right in the beginning there, with the food, but boy did you play brilliantly after that!

TINA: Well thank you so much! You know, there was a turning point in the game, which was when we did the MITCHELL-KEITH switch thing, because I would have been the first one in the alliance voted off.

RICHARD: I stand here listening to you answer the question and I feel like I know you! It´s so bizarre! I mean I´ve seen so much of you. Tell me about your kids, I mean, what now, Ms. Millionaire?

TINA: Oh my gosh! Well, I promised my son a dirt bike, I promised my daughter a shopping spree, I promised my husband flying lessons, and if he survived flying lessons I´d get him a plane! I don´t know if a million dollars can stretch that far, though.

RICHARD: It can go quickly if you´re not careful. That´s my advice. Is this your first red carpet?

TINA: Absolutely. I´m from Knoxville, Tennessee! I don´t do this stuff … ever!

RICHARD: What do you see in your future? Have you gotten any offers, or turned anything down?

TINA: Well, what I would love to do, if I could do anything, it would be sports related. We´re doing a benefit thing where we are playing some softball with some of the Tennessee Titans and some country music stars. And that to me is like the best thing in the world that could happen, you know, more than the fame and fortune. It´s these fun things, and these events that I would love to do!

RICHARD: Well, I have a feeling that there are many to come!

TINA: Well, thank you Richard!

—————————————————————

Og svo fann ég lista sem Richard Hatch gerði einnig. Þetta er svona “Mest líklegastur til að ….” listi eins og oft er gerður þegar maður útskrifast úr skóla :-)
Fullyrðingarnar um Jerri Bitch gætu alveg staðist, og líka fullyrðingin um Michael (Mike).

Tina: Most likely to succeed.
Elisabeth: Most likely to replace Vanna White on “Wheel of Fortune.”
Rodger: Most likely to open a franchise of chicken restaurants
Debb: Most likely to avoid the glare of the media spotlight.
Maralyn: Most likely to leave the media spotlight kicking and screaming.
Nick: Most likely to be expelled from Harvard for using grammar such as: “Colby and I conversated about a lot of things.”
Alicia: Most likely to head rock her way into a neck brace.
Kel: Most likely to appear in a wrestling video.
Michael: Most likely to see a vision of God while guest hosting on the 700 club.
Jerri: Most likely to pose nude for money.
Jeff: Most likely to join Green Peace and set fish free around the world. Or, the most likely to host a Julie Andrews film festival.
Keith: Most likely to name his child ‘Corn.’ (X's and O's, Peas and Carrots.)
Colby: Most likely to star in a toothpaste commercial.
Mitchell: Most likely to become a Rockette.
Amber: Most likely to live in Stepford.
Kimmi: Most likely to strangle the first “Survivor” champ for things he wrote about her in this column.