Viðtal við Aliciu Hér er viðtal sem Richard Hatch (Nr 1 í Survivor 1) tók við Aliciu eftir að hún var votuð burt…..

RICHARD HATCH: How are you feeling?

ALICIA CALAWAY: I'm feeling great, I feel really good.
Richard: You look fantastic, you look comfortable with the camera, comfortable with the questions, practice at this?

Alicia: 24 days in the outback, that's basically it. You just get used to cameras after a while, you live with them all day and they just don't bother you anymore, you don't even notice them.

Richard: I thought you did phenomenally for a good long while.

Alicia: Thank you, especially coming from you and I know what you are going to say right now.

Richard: And then came the KIMMI thing.

Alicia: You know I just couldn't keep it together. I just went there, she just brought me there. I don't know if you noticed this, I hope you did but I got up and tried to walk away. You did see that, I picked up my stuff, I was on my way out and she came for me.

Richard: You know when something like that happens, the people on your team see you in a different light. What happens when they see you change like that?

Alicia: You know what, you separate yourself from everyone else. Any little thing that separates you from the rest of your tribe is what makes you stand out and people start to notice that. If it's something that's negative or if it's something that's not necessarily great it can become a problem and I don't know if that was ultimately my demise, because it seemed like more the fact that I was a physical threat is what did it.
Richard: Let's talk about you being a physical threat. I think that is why you were booted. Why didn't you go after JERRI, why COLBY?

Alicia: I know I keep on asking myself that question. We had all decided that we were going to go for the two strongest people. We knew it was Colby obviously for the same reasons that I was a threat to them. But Jerri always seemed to be at all the challenges the head of her tribe. She was always in front in some kind of leadership position so we knew that she had to go too and Colby just seemed like the best choice at the time. We had no idea what was going on in their tribe.

Richard: So everybody in America hates Jerri but you guys couldn't tell.

Alicia: I know, no we couldn't tell. Just seeing her at a challenge, she's an actress, she did a great job hiding all of that and we had no idea.

Richard: Should we be hating her? Is she awful?

Alicia: No, I love Jerri. I have to tell you, I know this is not going to make me look good. This game has brought out the worst in her, she can be manipulative and bitchy and all the things everyone is saying about her, but when she steps out of the game she's just a cool person. After the filming was all over and everything was done, Jerri and I took off for five days and traveled and we had a great time.

Richard: So after your demise, after you left the Outback, where did you go?

Alicia: I went back to a ranch, it's actually where we went to be briefed before we went out there. You kind of go back there and they take care of you, they feed you, you get clean and God knows we needed to do that! Then you chill out until you have to go back to Tribal Council and get your head together. It's a really strange feeling going back and being clean and fed and sitting on that jury and looking at these people who are withering away slowly. I kind of liked it, I have to be honest, it was kind of cool. They voted me off, it's the least I could do.

Richard: So where from here, a fitness show?

Alicia: I don't know, obviously my niche in all of this is in fitness and I have that going for me. I am so open minded right now. Change makes you stronger and I'm ready to change. I'm ready to go, so bring it on.

Richard: So watching the show that you were kicked off of, what were you thinking?

Alicia: I knew it was going to happen but it still makes you feel like, “No don't say my name,” but it went down exactly the way I expected it to. I knew Ogakor was going to stick together, they had no choice but to do that. If they had voted off one of their own it would have been even again and we would have had that renewed sense of, Let's play this game, so I knew that was going to happen and it went exactly the way I expected it to.